[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on The Spin Crowd!

Shannen on The Spin Crowd!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:02 am

Hey guys!!! Image

Just wanted to let you know that Shannen is going to be on The Spin Crowd on E! on September 12th!!! SOOO excited. "The Spin Crowd" is a show, produced by Kim Kardashian, on the E! network that focuses on a public relations firm in LA, called CommandPR, and it stars Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck! These guys are hilarious and I love the show! LOL! Anyway, it comes on at 9:30 p.m. after "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" on E!

Just wanted to let you guys know about it, I'm excited! And Jonathan Cheban said this about Shannen "She was great. She was beyond. She was so direct." Always so professional, that's one of the reasons why we Love her! Image

Lindsay
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 am

Ok Lindsey. Thanks for letting us know. I herd about Shannen being on this show and it got me looking forward to the episode she is in.

The only problem is. I don't live in the USA so I will have to find a clip of it when it's aired so I can see it too.

Unless someone uploads it to here or another website I visit.

As I defenetly want to see the episode she is in. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey Shell!
Your welcome! You can watch the whole episode online at www.eonline.com, it lays in it little parts, but it is the whole episode! Image
Linz

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

thanks for sharing linz. since the majority of us here live in europe i sure hope this gets uploaded onto youtube or eonline as there is no video there at the moment.thanks again Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Yeh it just took me to the UK page of E online instead of the USA one so I couldn't see it eirther.

So I will probably have to wait for it to air in this country unless someone does upload it on youtube. Might take alook tonight. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 pm

OOoooh, I forgot that they have different websites for the UK! Sorry guys! That's strange though, because I am able to access the UK sites from the USA. At least ,I was able to do that for Amazon. I had to order Gone In The Night from Europe because the only copies in the USA were ones that people had burnt from their Tivo's. And I want the real movie! LOL! I'll let you know when I find out anything, if anyone has posted it. Also, you should check www.hulu.com too! I think though, since E! owns the rights to the show, that it will only be aired on their site. Who knows though, somebody might post it elsewhere! I hope so, so you guys can see it! Image
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shaed412 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:36 am

omg yay...thanks for letting us know, Linz...ahhh...i love shannen
shaed412

Postby Linz » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 am

No problem Sabrina!! Your welcome! haha yes, I Love her too! LOL!. So, I thought you guys would be just as excited as I was to see her on The Spin Crowd!! Image
Linz

Postby shell » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 am

I looked for it on the website and I think I only got clips of the show. Then it came up with a thing that told me the videos were only for the USA to see. Image

So I am just going to have to look for it when it airs in my country this Sunday I think. On the tralier it said the 5th of Sep on E.

So I will have to look back at the website to see which episode it is after the first one has aired over here.
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Next

Return to Shannen News