[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:15 pm

i read this evening from a reliable source (google) that our shannen has to star in a broadway production on 20th sept as a nun in a show called "a room on my own". shannen is getting to play sister rita a nun.

here is the link

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Macchio_Doherty_Lead_A_ROOM_OF_MY_OWN_Industry_Reading_920_20100823

there is simply no end to her talents is there. Image Image

does anyway know where the show venue is? will be be LA or NY?. i dont have a hope in going since i live in the UK and have already been to the USA this year. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Hey Sarah-Lucy~
It is in NY! Bleecker St. is in NY and the theater is in Greenwich Village! I would LOVE to go to this show, but I can't because I live in KS. Far from NY! Going to NY and LA for a trip after I graduate though! SO very excited! Image Wish I could see Shannen in this, but maybe someone from the boards will and can let us know how it goes!

Linds
Linz

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 pm

^ i would love 2 c this show too but dont have the money nor annual leave to come back to the usa this year. but yeah for sure if someone here on the boards can update us on this that would be amazing. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby shaed412 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:59 am

i found the site for the theatre and the tickets and all. they are only $6.00, which is super cheap. I think im gonna go. The show isn't yet on broadway, but its a read through of the show, to get it onto broadway. i believe they do it in front of an audience to see how it's perceived. i could be wrong, but that's what i got out of reading about it. ty soooo much for letting us know. here is the link:

Bleecker Street Theater Company
shaed412

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby shaed412 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 am

shaed412

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Linz » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 am

Sabrina, I hope you get to go girl!! And let us know how it goes and everything! I know it will be amazing if Shannen is in it ~ LOL. I wish I could come and go see it with you, that would be a blast! ha!! But, have fun if you do go and take pics if you can! Image <3
Linds
Linz

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:46 pm

yeah take lots of photos for us enough though the show bosses might not allow it. Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby shell » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeh I think this is a great play Shannen is going to do. I agree her talents never end and now they are also going to be used on stage. Image

I carn't go eirther. I wish I could just drag my uncle over there and then I would have someone with me. I know that isn't going to happen. So that's why I carn't go. Plus I might have college work to complete as I start back soon.

So I hope someone can go and keep the rest of us posted and take pics if possible as it will be great to see Shannen on stage. Image
shell

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby shaed412 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 am

yeah its very close to where i live, i cant pass up this oppt. my cousin told me today that she would go with me, so we are def gonna see it. i will keep everyone posted with things. i wish you all could go, as im sure shannen would love to have all her fans there. oh ps...happy 9-02-10!!!
shaed412

Next

Return to Shannen News