[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Sarahs here.and im a bit late...

Sarahs here.and im a bit late...

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby honda200 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 pm

But better late then never they say,as Sarah from New Zealand is here and has bin here sines May 24th .

Ok we always though you wernt to go through the doors at the airport that leed to the bagage carasels ,but we were told ,sure you can,so we went throgh and went a looking for Sarah and finnaly after a about 2o minnits we found her waiting for her bags,

The weather was pretty hot and sticky when she arived.then it got quit cold, iv taken her to a carshow in a nearby town that was set up alone the streat,and there was a motorcycle show andshine ,but onlt 6 bikes showed up .so they just defided up the prises,so i ended up with about $150 worth of prises,like a little shpvac,2 $20 gift card for Timmies ,2 gift cards from a motorcycle shp .and so on.

I have bin so busy with my bikes so i had to give Sarah something to do so i had had her put our patio set up ..she did very well

Ok thats it for now will ad more soon .
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:10 pm

wow that's wonderful you guys are getting to meet up like that. have a lovely memorable time together Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby honda200 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 pm

honda200

Postby justafan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 am

justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Postby honda200 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Hey thanks Justafan.and ya its bin great haveing her here.but its amaseing to realise how fast time is going by.

Will have more pic's up soon.
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 pm

^what u both been up to jean? are you taking her to all the tourist places in your city? Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby honda200 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Umm ya Sarah ,my husbands bin on holliydays this past 2 week and have takein her to an amusement park here called Wonderland,and the Toronto zoo.to witch ill have some pic's off thosde trips out soon.

But in the mean time,Sarah got me cooking on the bbq in the rain..

We have bin haveing a heatwave of late,and my to girls desided to go for a dip in our pool,

honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:58 pm

wow thanks for sharing jean. i liked seeing the 1st photo of you having a barbeque in the rain. at least scotland isnt the only place where it rains in the summer months!

glad you are having fun Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby honda200 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Well guys ..i know its bin awhille in getting more pic's up but photobucket has bin aguniseingly slow of late and i can only upload them one at a time ..so heres some more..Apparnatly they dont have caned stew down in New Zealand,and she loves it .even right of the can..i mean ,she couldnt waste any now could she? Imageand she loves the cheft-boy -A dee as well

one night my daughter and Sarah desided they wanted to have a bond fire on the back deck,Sarah had hit the liqure store ..no i didnt get anything,but hey what can i say i like Adem Lamburts music so i showed the yunger girls how to move.. Image Image

Sarah injoying my fire

me trying to look scary,only makeing Sarah laugh insisivly.

me and Sarah.one of fav shots of her and i..

Lastly .Sarah and i puting out freindship halfs together,

We had ia great time that night,goofing around laughing at one another ,till the end of the night Sarah started to have some difficulty in breathing and it just got worse and worse till she finnaly gave in and let me take her to the hospital.so there we are 3 in the morning ,haveing her checked out, they were concerned it might have bin a clot in her lung as she had flown 20,000 miles by plain.so they gave her a stot to the stumach to witch she is tearafide of needles, Image then i had to get her back at 8 in the morning to have blood drawn to be tested to see if she had it, and it trurned out ..no thank god she didnt,as then she would of had to have 8 to 10 more shots to desalve it Imageso that was a long night.

oh by the way ..she had to fork out the $450 before we left ..ouch Image that hurt more then not being able to breath..i bet Imageanyway thats it for now..

Last edited by honda200 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby honda200 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Well dont know if any ones innterrested by heas a few more pic's

I had thought Sara would like a bike for whist shes here ,and i wanted her to have a good one for possable going to and from work ..so i chose the one ,a white one with a suspention fork.But as it turned out she liked another one i have thats black with shiny purple levers,handlebar horns and so on..

But then the bike she preferd to have ,she desided to go to the near by store on it and hang her purse off the handlebars ,and its a long or deep prurse.it sudenly got cought in the front spocks and sent her litterly over the handlebars.and one of those handlebar horns cought her in the side as she went over then hit her head on the pavement when she landed.and scraped her elbow and her ankle as well.My daughter runs in and franticly tells me of this ,i turn off the pots on the stove and go running out to find her white as a sheet .tears running down her face,shacking like a leave,my neighbour who's a nurce saw it happen and attened to her ..but she was some sore for a whille after that.. Image
honda200

Next

Return to Coffee House