Hi from Scotland

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hi from Scotland

Postby honda200 » Thu May 20, 2010 4:09 am

willow28 wrote:Wow Canada a big hello to you too. Would so love to move there one day are u on the east west or central. I have been looking into going to Vancouver it looks amazing x
Im in Ontario so i would gues that would make in in central.So if you did ever move here ,where would you like to settle in ?any province whould you chose?
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hi from Scotland

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri May 21, 2010 9:16 pm

willow28 wrote:Yeah same here. You should let me know next time your heading my way and can maybe meet you in Dundee for a coffee if you want. Always nice to meet people you have something in common with x

^ i tend to avoid the city of dundee when heading up north, i go up the A9 instead. but yeah for sure if you are ever if fife or edinburgh then pm me and we can meet up for a coffee. Image

i am heading north of kirrie on sunday hillwalking Image
Sarah-Lucy

Hi from Scotland

Postby justafan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 am

Greeting from California and welcome to the boards
hope you have fun posting and hearing from all of us.

JUSTAFAN
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Hi from Scotland

Postby laurajaybee » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Sorry for the late reply, guys. I'm from Scotland too, I live near Inverness Image So far me and Sarah have been the only members on here from Scotland, so it's nice to meet another!

Love,
Laura x
laurajaybee

Previous

Return to Introductions