[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - World Cup

World Cup

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

World Cup

Postby lover » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:46 pm

I feel bad for England, to be honest. I really hope Spain is going to win, not just because they're good, but because I conpletely fell in love with this country.
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

World Cup

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 pm

i just want the world cup to end ASAP and for tv to return to normal. it isnt fair how much broadcasting it's getting. Image
Sarah-Lucy

World Cup

Postby msyana » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 pm

We have beaten Brasil so my worldcup is good already. Image

love

Yana
msyana

World Cup

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 am

Brazil were my winners, but they're out now Image
laurajaybee

World Cup

Postby lover » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 pm

lover

World Cup

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:55 pm

i so wish it was all over. it want to see my programmes but the football is replacing it here in the UK Image
Sarah-Lucy

World Cup

Postby lover » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am

People, wake up, Spain, the love of my life, has won! Image They could have had a better tournament but no one deserved it more than them. I've spent most of the match shouting at the Spaniards but jumped like a lunatic when they scored and when the match ended. Casillas is adorable, he cried like a baby, he deserved this cup more than anyone in this team- the Spanish team is basically the fabulous Barcelona, but its heart is not Puyol, it's Casillas. Spain is going through a crazy time at the moment, they truly deserve that joy.

The octopus is my new king, I shall bow to it and kiss it, my little genius. Image Yana- I'm really sorry about Holland, they're a great team and they got this far because they deserved it. It's been crazy- Spain and Holland are both very popular in Israel, some people didn't know who to support. Here's to Spain and Holland! Image I'm so sad it ended.
lover

World Cup

Postby msyana » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Spain deserved to win the match 8)

Of course the weakest man on the field was the referee. He should have sended 2 more dutch off the field (sorry there is no excuse to karata-kick another player full on the chest) and one from Spain.

Anyhow the overall quality of the worldcup was poor to say the least. You would think that with the amount of money most of them get payed at least they could do the simple stuff without error. Not to mention the errors which costs England and Mexico big-time.

Time to watch Prue do her thing. Wish most of the football millionaires would have the quality Shannen always brings on the table.

love

Yana
msyana

World Cup

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 pm

i am so glad the world cup is over and televison can return to normal again. i personally didnt watch any matches, it didnt interest me at all. Image
Sarah-Lucy

World Cup

Postby msyana » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am

Normal? Hehe watching the cycling now which still lasts two weeks Image

love

Yana
msyana

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House