[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - World Cup

World Cup

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

World Cup

Postby lover » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:46 pm

In the hopes that Yana and I aren't the only ones following it, who do you guys think will win? What do you think of the teams? Who do you support? And who's going to be the greatest loser?
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

World Cup

Postby msyana » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Believe it or not i go for Spain even after today's game with the 1-0 loss against the Swiss. The Dutch-team won't make it to far with all the ego's in it.

love

Yana

ps. so far the quality of the game isnt that high either.
msyana

World Cup

Postby lover » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm not sure about it, I think Spain will lose simply because everyone thinks they're going to win, they're not good with pressure. I truly hope they win, they're a fantastic team. How the hell did they lose that match? Brazil disappointed me, I thought they were better than that. Germany, however, surprised me. They were the best so far and they can make it far, even if they don't win.

I love Argentina, their strikers are amazing and Messi is a genius, I'm going to be disappointed if they don't make it far. I hate the fact that people want teams to lose simply becase they don't like the players or the coaches, how narrow minded. I don't like BCN or Maradona and I still want Spain or Argentina to win. I want the best teams to proceed to the next levels, that makes the whole tournament much more interesting.

I don't like what they're doing with the hours- you can't put Spain, Holland and Argentina at impossible hours- with all due respect to Uruguay and South Africa, those three teams are much more interesting. As for Uruguay and South Africa- there was an offside! That penalty and the red card buried the South Africans, so even though I wanted Uruguay to win I felt bad for them. I agree, the matches aren't very good and I'm still waiting for that spark you usually see from teams like Brazil, where is it? One last thing- the Vuvuzelas have got to stop- they're driving me nuts!
lover

World Cup

Postby irena75 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 pm

I still chear up for Italy, Spain and Japan since Slovenia and Serbia so mass the things Where they had the hads in clouds for got sakeImage

I have always for you
irena75

World Cup

Postby mihacv » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 am

i was for Slovenia and Serbia but now im for nederland
mihacv

World Cup

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 pm

when is it finishing guys? i am so fed up with the tv coverage here. my own country didnt qualify but we are still getting it on our screens. thank goodness it doesnt happen every year.

when i was in america the group i was with were wanting to see the match between england V america, i couldnt be bothered watching it on tv so went to Walmarts instead! Image
Sarah-Lucy

World Cup

Postby shell » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 pm

I think I was in the USA when the last world cup was on as I remember people sreaming in their cars because what ever team they were supporting won or somerthing.

I don't know if it was the USA team back then as I don't know how far they got through, but these people who screamed from the roof of their car was when I was with my mum and dad walking down Rodeo Drive.

Belive it or not it was.

To bad our team didn't get through to the final matches this world cup.
shell

World Cup

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Sarah-Lucy

World Cup

Postby shell » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeh we all probably knew England was going to get defeated in the world Cup even how much I hate saying it.
shell

World Cup

Postby irena75 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 am

Soccer finale will be on July 11th I hope for
Argentina/Brazil over Japan/Spain ok and Netherland count

I have always for you
irena75

Next

Return to Coffee House