[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Hi from Scotland

Hi from Scotland

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hi from Scotland

Postby willow2410 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Hey all
I am really new to these boards and someone kindly invited me to post in here. I live in bonnie Scotland and when I am not out with friends doing this that or the other I am normally on the net doing something. Am totally lost without my computer as sad as that sounds but my friends are all over the world and its the best way to stay in touch. Ok so the reason I am on this board is because like many of you I have loved Shannon forever. I support her in everything and was sad enough to stay up practically half the night to vote for her in DWTS and then posted on their boards about her tragic early exit. I am so excited about her book coming out and I am really hoping she does a signing in Scotland or in the UK at the very least. Am envious of all you guys who have met her you are so lucky. Anyway thats me feel free to ask anything am looking ofrward to getting to know you guys. Oh my name is Willow btw in case you hadn't guessed that. Take care x
willow2410
New Shannen Fan

Hi from Scotland

Postby shell » Thu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Welcome to the boards. I am from the UK.

You will get to know us other members well as all us members are friendly and from what I have seen.

I only joined this site a few months ago but I used to cheak the main part of the website for updates before then. Since 2004 I have been cheaking updates on the main website.

Yeh we all love Shannen here and voted for her in DWTS till she was voted out to soon in my opinion.

That would be great if she did a book signing tour over here. Then I would buy the book there and then.

Yeh I think I was lucky to meet her at Collectormania London.

You might find the fans meeting Shannen part of the board interesting to read along the Collectormainia here's what happened thread. If you haven't red some of them already.

Anyway I am sure you will love it here like the rest of us and it was nice of the member who invited you to join to suggest this board to you. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hi from Scotland

Postby Dianna » Fri May 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Hey Willow!

Welcome to the boards Image You'll find many posters here from the UK, so your not alone Image

Who invited you here? Just curious Image

I too hope that Shannen will do a book tour, she will generate more attention for her book and give more fans the opportunity to meet her Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Hi from Scotland

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri May 07, 2010 9:43 pm

welcome to the boards Image

who invited you to join this board as dianna mentioned? it's always nice to know the good word is getting spread about. i do remember you posted an introduction in the wrong section, so maybe i pointed out this section 4 u Image

where about in scotland are you from? i live in fife. there is another member called laura (inspiredbyshannen) who lives up in the highlands.

i travelled in november to london to see shannen, it was one of the best experiences of my life. it was only over 4 hrs in the train from edinburgh Image

i sure hope shannen does come to scotland but if she doesnt i am happy to travel if it means i get the opportunity to see her again Image
Sarah-Lucy

Hi from Scotland

Postby willow28 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey all
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am an idiot I forgot my sign on details so I had to change my username (was Willow2410) lol. In response to your question no one invite dme to the boards I came across it just browsing the net then I poste dan intro in the wrong place and Sarah-Lucy pointe dthis out to me. I live in between Dundee and Perth. I am really glad to have found this site its great and I am looking forward to getting to know you all better x
willow28
New Shannen Fan

Hi from Scotland

Postby honda200 » Wed May 19, 2010 4:40 am

A big Canadian wellcome from me too Image
honda200

Hi from Scotland

Postby willow28 » Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 pm

willow28
New Shannen Fan

Hi from Scotland

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed May 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Hi from Scotland

Postby willow28 » Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah same here. You should let me know next time your heading my way and can maybe meet you in Dundee for a coffee if you want. Always nice to meet people you have something in common with x
willow28
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Introductions