Re: THE QUESTION THREAD (Questions For Shannen

Shannen's post archive. You will find all of her old posts here dated from 2004-2008. Her new posts will not be moved here, they are left where she posted them.

Postby Shannen Doherty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 pm

hi everyone, i hope all of you are doing well.I am sorry it has been so long but i have been very busy and in new york.I want to let you all know that i am going to be on ryan seacrest and jimmy kimmel tomorrow. now to answer questions.... no i will not be on charmed i did not try to get on buffy and yes sarah and i are good friends. i have 7 horses and 2 dogs,no other animals thankyou for the support and i will post again very soon,i promise xoxo,Shannen

(Post has been RESTORED. Originally posted March 30th, 2004, 10:33pm)
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

Postby willow2410 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Hi Shannen

Firtsly congrats on your book Image am really excited to read it. I read somewhere that it is out in November is that the same for the UK too? ImageAlso is there any chance that you would come and do a book signing in the UK and preferably in Edinburgh or Glasgow since I am Scottish and it would just be more difficult to get to London (although if it was going to be in London I would still come Image ) x

p.s I may only be in Scotland but stayed up to watch DWTS online Image and voted like a million times for you, you were so robbed. They are all idiots on that show Image On the positive side you looked amazing and would have so given the rest of them a run for their money if you had been given the chance. Image Are you glad you done it and would you recommend it to friends like Holly? x

p.p.s don't hate the haters its not their fault there is not enough good in their lives to find happiness without hurting people. They are to be pitied there are tons of us who love you. Image
Last edited by willow2410 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willow2410
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun May 02, 2010 7:54 pm

welcome to the boards girl Image

nice to see we have another scottish girl here. that make 4 of us so far!

where about are you from?. i live in fife, on the east coast.

i managed to see shannen in london last nov, what an experience, it's ashame you missed out.

why not post in the "introductions" thread so we can give you a big group welcome. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby willow2410 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey sorry it has taken me so long to reply that is very sweet of you and i will def post in the introductions page in a bit I am just outside of Dundee so maybe not too far from you. Hope to chat sometime thanks again for the welcome Image
willow2410
New Shannen Fan

Postby xoxoslacxoxo » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 am

hey shannen

You have no idea how much of a fan i am of yours. Your an amazing role model. and i love the character you play on charmed. I have seen all your episodes of charmed and cried when i found out you died.... I wish that one day i could meet you.that would be a dream come true. I wished i was your little sister. I pray that when i grow up (i'm 15) that i can be just like you
! smart, pretty, and proctective of those i love. I hope your doing well. Now for the questions; Can you adopt me? Image Also how can i be true to myself like you? Is it hard to get an acting job? I love you and just know that your the best! I really want to grow up and be like you
xoxoslacxoxo
New Shannen Fan

Postby Prue Halliwell13 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 am

Hi lady Shannen (: I'm your fan six years and three months
My name is Diana, I live in BulgariaYou are wondeful.
I remember your heroine Prue Halliwell was wondeful sister.
Was and wondeful witch :DI was sad when you no longer participate in the serial
Charmed.I have friends whowith drove up because many lied.
I think you have a wonderful career And you're wondeful
I have a few questions.Would you be shot again in the serial for witches?
What do you think about Holly?How are you?(hug)

Bye of Deedee
Prue Halliwell13
New Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen's Posts