[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shell » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 am

No I didn't as I don't really watch Eastenders. I will be one of the few who doesn't watch any british soaps.

I stick with more of the american drama shows. So I don't watch much tv that is made over here.

That's why my DVDs apply more to the tv than actually watching anything that the channels show. I have a widescreen tv in my room with freeview inbilt and hardly none of those channels get watched. So I think I have it more for HD of my games, music and DVDs than what shows air on the channels.

Anyway that will be great if we all met up at a convention oneday. I probably follow Shannen as much as you. Why do you think I follow her on twitter and comment on what she posts on facebook. If an announcement got made that she was coming to the UK again for a convention I would be there outside the doors on the first day with another 10 pics to get signed.

Everything would of been ordered in advance like it was for Collectormania London with the entry tickets, Charmed Talk tickets and the photoshoot ticket. I ordered mine as soon as they went on the online shop. Loved my photoshoot ticket. I had one with a blue end so I was in the first que to get my photo done with her.

Same with any DVDs that get relised with her in. I would be there when it was relised. Like as soon as it went on Amazon UK. I will be the same with the book when it comes out.

It's easy for me to just jump on a train that heads direct to London st Pacras in 2 hours from Nottingham's main train station. Still requires me to jump on another train first that takes me to notts but that's not long only 30 mins.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm

^ yeah i would be down to london again like a shot LOL. i was so nervous when i meet her there was so much i wanted to say but didnt get around too.

i was with 2 irish girs at the venue, we were so hyper and excited. it was a great day with wonderful memories.

i think though shannen was confirmed she will not be in the UK this year,i read that somewhere. maybe our dianna can confirm this for us. fingers crossed though Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 am

I was too. You should of seen me. I couldn't even eat all my english breakfeast and that was only a childrens size in my opinion. I didn't eat much at lunch eirther. A few chips that I still didn't finish.

Feeling sick was another feeling and I didn't sleep well eirther and that wasn't just because I was getting nervous. Excitment might of been in there with the noise of the planes flying over.

Where I stayed wasn't very far from the venue. I could just walk there in about 10 mins as it was only down the street.

I remember calling my mum on the phone whilst I was still in the hotel telling her how I felt before I went. Then I text people whilst standing in the que because I was looking forward to going in and meeting Shannen. Then I text some of my friends that I had met her and how nice she was to me.

I think my uncle enjoyed most of it. I think he was getting board in places as he was waiting for me to buy things, get my autographs and have my photo done with Shannen.

He came with me on my first round of getting autographs and then he waited for me when I went for my 2nd lot of autographs. He had to come with me as it was my early christmas present from him. An early christmas present I knew from the end of June when I found out. So the first thing I asked him was can you take me to Collectormania London in November. It can be my early christmas present from you. I will get to meet Shannen. So he agreed.

shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

^ i sure wished now that we had the opportunity to meet you in london, that would have been a scream.i bet we were sitting close to each other during the charmed talk Image

if only you had been a member back last autumn Image

never mind we have treasured memories forever. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Yeh I wish I had joined sooner too. then that means we would of met at the convention too.

You never know we could of sat close. I was on the left about 5 rows away from the front.

I know I hope my memories of that day never die. Which hopfully they wont as I can look at my autographs and picture eveyday which makes it feel like yesterday. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 pm

I was on the left handside where Brain was. So that would of been his right handside. I was sort of in the middle of the row I was sitting on. I had my finger in front of my camera flash as I wasn't sure if I turned it off right as I have meany options on my camera I can use. Including red eye remover which is great.

shell

Postby Linz » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 pm

All of you who have met Shannen in person are SOSOSOSOSOSO lucky!!!! Image That is awesome and I am happy for all of you! I hope that I get to meet her in person someday soon too!! Image
Linz

Postby shell » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 am

Thanks Lindsay. I thought I was lucky to when I met her and talked with her. Loved having that photo done with her.

I will send you some luck Lindsay so you get to meet her too. Image
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News