[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby honda200 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:01 pm

honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Now that is odd and why would it just be her phoneline that was jammed.

Sounds like something was going off there.

They couldn't of been jammed that long if they were jammed at all.

Seems odd that other persons worked ok all the time. So if she has alot of fans too wouldn't hers jam up too as they all wouldn't be able to get through.

I don't like the sound of that as it is very odd and hard to belive.

If they were jammed all the time for no reason that makes it even more unfair.

Why is this Kate person getting the way she wants all the time. Is it because not many people like her on DWTS as I have seen on DWTS facebook page that people want her off the show.

Sorry if I sound harsh there.
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:38 pm

i heard about the "jammed" phone lines too. i didnt have any bother when i called but it was an international call, that all sounds so strange. all this speculation is good for the show and what the producers want isnt it?.

as sabina kindly informed us in another thread the ratings are going down for DWTS, so this is sure music to our ears. i expect them to rise sharply again when shannen returns in may. without shannen in the show they lost a hugh tv icon no-one can replace. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby marianne16 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm

totally agree with all of you, if really the line was jammed, that is so unfair for her, I really think since the beginning that producers of the show have something to do with that elimination. I just hope the truth come out soon.
Last edited by marianne16 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lynnwood » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 am

I just read the article about DWTS voting being rigged...how crappy!! The sources on DWTS sounded gib and even proud of the fact.
I wish this show was called out big time by someone of PR power to the kind of underhanded tactics we knew was happening. Unfortunately, these hollywood shows only want scandal and do not care about being fair. It just is rotten that Shannen was chewed up in the rating war, especially since she was dancing for her dad.
Did you see that Chad (the football player) was on Ellen, I emailed her show and Larry King again about Shannen but no responce. Image
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 am

honda200

Postby oifchick0405 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 pm

I called in loads of votes for Shannen and a lot of times, the line was busy/jammed. So we used the internet too to vote. And Jean, no ochocinco didn't go home. I heard that Buzz went home. Ochiocinco was just a guest on Ellen.

The show is totally rigged along with a lot of other reality tv shows. For instance, I usually love to watch America's Best Dance Crew but now I can't help but wonder if it is rigged too. I mean a West Coast crew wins every SINGLE year! And Blu Print Cru were way better than Poreotix. I mean they didn't do anything special or even great on the show and they won it. Their dance moves are basic and so are their stunts. It's very boring to me personally. So yeah, its all for ratings and well abdc is in California, coincidently a West Coast or "California" crew always wins. Oh and it's always Asian-Americans that win every year too. hmmm
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby honda200 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:33 pm

honda200

Postby oifchick0405 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lynnwood » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Image Thank God Kate finally got cut!!!! Maybe all of the comments hit home to the producers of DWTS...they could not let the spoiled Diva continue. I still get mad thinking about Shannen leaving the show tooooo early. I guess Mark is off the crutches now and he has continued with his singing.
Oh well...life goes on Shannen Fans. We can look forward to the new project Shannen has next month and of course the final dance in MAY.

lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News