[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 pm

^i certainly hope so too shell. Image
i am sure that people shall remember her in years to come for the sweet lady who went on DWTS for her dad and not for the silly rumours in some of the magazines. shannen achieved a lot when she went on that show and did herself and everyone so proud. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lynnwood » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 am

I was so glad Shannen decided to do DWTS cus it would highlight her in a different way to the public. I think it would be cool if Shannen could get more public appearances like DWTS. The public seems to be stuck on the old 'bad girl' Shannen image .
How cool would it be if Shannen made guest appearances on popular TV shows...I watch shows and think wow that role is Shannen. Image
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 pm

I have seen what they have put in The National Enquirer.

They have put that thing about that parking space in it which we all know is a lie.

I decided to cheak what was in it to see if it said anything about Shannen.

There is also section in there that talks about some of the DWTS cast about them having plastic surgery and it also says something about Shannen in that part too. I don't know how any of what they have said about Shannen is true but if you want to check it out yourselves to make sure you can do.

I wounder what you guys think of that. I think we might have to stand up for Shannen abit more by the looks of things as the mags are still at it. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm

^ shell, u have lost me. what parking space, as in trying to find a space for your car?

i totally believe shannen when she says she hasnt had any plastic surgey, she has natural beauty Image. her mum is a very attractive woman too she it must be in the family. Image

the enquirer is always careful with the wording of their articles are they ?. i wish they would get sued for millions by people and hopefully it would bankrupt them but it never seems to happen though Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Yeh I mean a space for a car. I thought you would of herd of that as people have been on about it.

I know I belive her too.

I thought I might just share it with you as I only saw the National Equirer today. I didn't know that they were carful with what content they put in their mag. I thought they just put it in like other mags did.

Never mind that was my mistake as I didn't know.

Sometimes I think mags should be sued with what they put in their mags especially if it's just a rumor or a lie. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 pm

At least you know now Sarah-Lucy. I thought it was important that I shared what I red from it for the people who didn't know to know.

Or just tell people that it was in there too along with the other mags. Image
shell

Postby shaed412 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 am

Some one asked shannen awhile back on twitter about the parking space issue and shannen said, kate used her parking space thing, but shannen decided to give hers to her parents...so there was never a fight about parking. and i remember commenting to shannen that i thought it was really sweet of her to do that. she's close to her parents as i am with mine. and it just goes to show how trashy and low magazines will go to print a story. ughh
shaed412

Postby mihacv » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 pm

As i thought..... its not a good source but i do think its true hehe

Get used to seeing Kate Gosselin getting dragged around the dance floor by Tony Dovolani. A source on the Dancing With The Stars set claims the show is fixed in Kate's favour.

"Viewers who wanted to call in to vote for Kate got right through--but Shannen [Doherty]'s phone line seemed to be jammed almost all the time," the source claims. These allegations could not be confirmed, as no one who tried to vote for Shannen Doherty could be located.

mihacv

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News