Shannen on DWTS finale

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby shannen90210prue » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Shannen and Mark are going to dance on the Dancing with the Stars finale on May 25, 2010.
shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:18 pm

oh really, is this tradition for elimated couples to do this?.
i am glad we can see her one more time then but it's still not the same is it? Image
Sarah-Lucy

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby shell » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 pm

That will be interesting to see. But how can they be on the final.

I probably don't know as I normally don't watch these shows so it's probably true.

Maybe all the stars that are eliminated come back to dance in the final or I don't think there would be a show with just 2 dancers.

They probably come back to congratulate the winners when they find out who it is.

Even if they arn't true dancing winners and win by popularity instead. Image
shell

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby cevans » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Yeah, all of the stars come back that were eliminated for one last dance just for fun. Image I'm not watching the show again until then though and won't watch it ever again after that. I HATE their voting system.
cevans
Shannen Wanna Be

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby marianne16 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

I am not watching too until she come back. She said in the interview with regis and kelly that she want to do a other dance than jive, but the producers don't allow this normally. So, I think that it is at us to send nice message to abc to let her do an other dance!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

^ that would be cool if she did do another dance but ideally i cant see it happening, can you?.
i have emailed ABC again to suggest this but sadly i dont think they will take on board my suggestions but we all need to demand this for our shannen. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby shell » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 pm

That will be great to see her in the final. See Shannen and Mark do the Jive again. Image

Defenetly be tuning in for this one. Image
shell

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby lynnwood » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 am

Send your messages to ABC DWTS producers asking them to let Shannen and Mark pick the dance they want to do on MAY 25. Also how cool would it be if the ratings continue to drop now that Shannen is gone and spike to the top again on May 25 when Shannen and Mark come back..HEE HEE..
I was rolling on the floor laughing when I was the ratings drop this week on DWTS...it means a drop in $$$$ for ABC...HEE HAA!!!
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

Shannen on DWTS finale

Postby shell » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am

I thought they already picked the dance they were going to do when I seen one of the interviews. I thought they decided between them that they are going to do the Jive.

Unless you mean a completly new dance then that will be interesting. Image

I wounder if the rating will shoot back up when Shannen and Mark go back in. I am thinking yes they will.

I carn't wait till I see them in the final and it's the same day as one of my pet birds 6th birthday. 2 great things in one day. It's the same bird that I named after one of characters to which she commented on at Collectormania London. Image Image
shell

Return to Shannen News