[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby oifchick0405 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 pm

All opinions are welcome and suggestions. All I want to say is that there is no need to get carried away with things. And it would be very hard for them to sue someone via the internet regardless of the situation. And if they were to try, it would be very petty.

Lover- I respect your opinion and anyone elses. I just didn't want things to get out of hand. I definitely don't want Shannen to come on here and see us bickering and for things to get out of control. I want her to just enjoy herself and know that her fans love her. That's what makes this site so great! It's the fact that we do not put things on here that would make Shannen not want to come here.

Also,she has already said that she knows that we have her back and has thanked everyone for their support.

Thanks!!Image
Jamie and Dianna
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 pm

i totally agree with jamie's post, this is to support shannen nothing else. when i mentioned the word "sue" earlier i was only having a laugh. in britain and america you can have freedom of speech, that's the great thing about our democracy. Image
we need to keep calm and i have certainly emailed ABC myself but as yana says we need to keep our manners here or we will get their back up at ABC Image

recriminations will not help us. yeah for sure more people could have voted on-line but if they didnt know this then that's it. we need to move forward and show shannen we are right behind her all the way and dont approve of what happened on tuesday night.

lover, i sure hope shannen can get brought back to the show Image

Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lover » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Jamie- I never meant to get things out of hand, this is a peaceful place and I'd like to keep it that way, just like everyone else. I'm glad all opinions are respected and I, too, want Shannen to come here and see a calm board with people who love her work and support her. I'm definitely one of those people, and I'm glad she's okay and that she knows we all have her back. I'm glad we're okay too Image.

Lucy- I'm sure she can, these things happen all the time and if we do things to make it happen, I think this can be done. We'll all gain from it- ABC would get drama and ratings, we'd get Shannen, her dad would be pleased and she'd enjoy herself.
lover

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 pm

i had read that she would return to the show Imagebut when the hurt of Mark dissapear. think that are great news but this dont uit the hurt that aBC done.ours need aspect for the leg of Mark. 6 weeks ,but the show to be continued.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby pruebetuhallwell » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 pm

What happens will return Shannen?
pruebetuhallwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:55 pm

I didn't mean to offend anyone...and maybe i misread your post. I do apologize for that. Hope that I didn't upset you too much. I am not one to argue over things...and I thought you were attacking Jaimie. However, I see that you weren't and I am sorry, again.
shaed412

Postby lover » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 pm

lover

Postby lynnwood » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 pm

There is nothing wrong in filing complaints to tv shows..you are viewers with an opinion; however, you do it with taste and dignity RIGHT! So Shannen fans send in your opinions MULTIPLE times make those public relation people take notice.
I emailed the Larry King show encouraged him to have Shannen on his show to talk about her dad and being a family of a stroke victim. As fans of Shannen we can be pro active guys...
Unfortunately there will always be a segment of the public who will label and try to keep people in small boxes. You are right DWTS wanted the negative drama, pitting Shannen against Pam saying they would fignt because of the X-husband; DWTS put a news item out that Shannen was mad at Kate for a parking space...Please it is obsurd! Why...you are right Jamie it is ratings. DWTS wants the best gossip, scandal and fights so they have the highest ratings...guess what the first week of DWTS was the highest.
Collectively I say we put the word out for all Shannen fans around the globe to not watch DWTS and see the ratings drop...wouldn't that be funImage
One show we could really target is TMZ..what is with that owner and people who work thereImage TMZ really is negative toward Shannen and always has negative things to say. When you see it or hear it..send them a message. Just saying.... Image Image
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 pm

I think some sort of word has got around about standing up for Shannen. According to what some one posted on her facebook saying that there is a war about DWTS on the web.

So I think something might of started and that people are getting the word around to stand up for Shannen.
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News