[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Kinia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am

PLS sign the petition to bring Shannen back!!

http://twitter.com/BringShandoBack
Kinia
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:36 pm

I think the main reason why Shannen was eliminated is because Mark was injured and the producers didn't want to find another partner. However, Mark's father could of been her partner.

Kate should of been the one eliminated. She cant dance and doesnt even what to learn.
shannen90210prue

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Ok, i'm as outraged as anyone, Shannen was far from the worst dancer, but I don't think this necessarily proves the show is rigged. Shannen has awesome loyal fans, but sadly maybe not enough to get her through. I think a lot of people still see her in a negative light. Image I was so pissed that Kate made it through, but I really think people voted for her just to see what she would do next. People love drama, they have a sick sense of entertainment sometimes. So if we're looking to blame someone, I'd say we blame the voters or even the media as others suggested, but I don't really think ABC is terribly at fault here. Not a dedicated fan of the network or anything, but this is just how things happen.
marissalu415

Postby kido » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

other reason, shannen not even promote herself in this show, kate was on tons of talk show and covered people magazine, pamela was on party and talk show! Shannen made a few aperance on news and one in talk show!
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby cevans » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:44 pm

cevans
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm

i writed to they very very ungry !but they automatically sent one menssage

As you can imagine, we receive thousands of messages a day from our viewers and while we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding our programming, we are not able to respond to each one directly

Image,
ours can do, one blog for petitions?
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby oifchick0405 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Trust me. It is rigged. I know for a fact that Shannen didn't have the least amount of votes. I know that a lot of these shows are rigged but it was wrong to send shannen home the way they did. She had the best reason to be there and she was way better than at least 5 of the couples on there! Regardless of who votes, who they want to go home, will go home and who they (the show) wants to win will win and that's that! Just like elections, I know that they are rigged too and full of liars. Basically, It all boils down to who is the shall we say "Drama Queen" and well Kate sums that one up. She has a bad attitude and shouldn't even be on there.

And the petition is a great idea along with what a few other people have suggested. Yana does have a point too, lets keep it clean guys. And I do believe that if we all come together that we can be heard. Thanks for the input on this too everyone! I love the ideas! Image

Jamie

Last edited by anonymous on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby usedkarma » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:02 pm

usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:04 pm

i gladly signed the petition guys and plan to email ABC too. i was thinking about doing something like this as it's been bothering me the whole day. if we are all united in this it's sure better than one little voice. Image

shannen has over 24,000 fans on twitter and nearly 18,000 on facebook so what happened on tuesday doesnt make sense. Image

jamie, u say shannen didnt have the lowest votes then how on earth could the producers do this to shannen?. shannen should sue them!.

i tried to go on the ABC forum last night and put some people right, sadly they are all airheads on that forum and werent interested in what i was saying Image

this is a great way for our voice to be heard as we have a strong case, and we shall not rest until we have an explanation Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby kido » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:11 pm

i don't thinks it's good idea sued ABC!
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News