Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby oifchick0405 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Okay! If anyone watched the "Dancing With The Stars" show last night, you obviously know that our Shannen was eliminated. Now you know as well as I do that this couldn't have happened because we ALL voted our hearts out for Shannen! So we have concluded that the show is "rigged".

We all know that it was rigged and Shannen was unfairly sent home. Besides that, they knew her sick father was watching and they were so cold hearted that they didn't care.

What I want to do along with Dianna is to "Cause an uproar" toward DWTS. I know that I am outraged about this and I think that Shannen was done wrong!

It's time to stand up for our girl and tell them what we think! Even if they just glance at it and delete it, we will be heard! They need to know that Shannen's fans are the most loyal fans in the world and we will stick by her!

Here is the direct link to the site-
http://abc.go.com/site/contact-us

Thanks a lot!
Jamie
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:24 pm

I have sent them a message, they messed with the wrong fans!!! Image Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby marianne16 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 am

Guys, I am 100% with you, I send them a message too and they better to say the truth on why they eliminated her. Please everyone, send abc message about your disagrement and we should do a petition for having shannen back or a recount!!!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shaed412 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 am

gonna send one now, too. I was hoping we could do something...ughh. Im still doubfounded over them kickin shae off...wtf. Shannen fans don't sit back and do nothing, we gotta give em hell for her.
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby usedkarma » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:33 am

There's an upset every year, and as much as I love Shannen, messaging ABC isn't going to do anything.
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby oifchick0405 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 am

Yeah but it will at least get our point across. Let them know that we are angry with them. I hope the show goes off the air eventually. It isn't good anyway. I only watched it for Shannen. I personally prefer "America's Best Dance Crew" Call me naive or whatever but I believe in morals and good character. I don't like how Shannen was done. I think if we all pitch in and do this together that we can get our point across.
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby pruebetuhallwell » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:35 am

I just this waited.
Be attacked this shitty show!
I want back Shannån
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
pruebetuhallwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby lynnwood » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:40 am

ABC is good but why not bug the heck out of all the celebrity shows. I was watching shows like ET, Access Hollywood, Insider Edition, Showbiz Tonight, etc...all of these shows did specials on guess who...Kate G. last week. Shannen and Mark were ignored...this might have something to do with the public vote on tuesday.
If we (in mass) email the celebrity shows telling them how outraged we are, they might start talking. If we tell them about the Twitter petition going on to bring back Shannen and Mark it could get some press. We will probably not get Shannen back for DWTS (she is starting a film next month and it sounds to me like Shannen has mentally moved on), but the message can get out there. Shannen was wronged big time and we (her fans) will not stand for it. It also will let Shannen know we are trying to have her back.
Remember guys...TV shows are ruled by image and perspection...if a show receives alot of noise from viewers they will take notice. All the gossip pages will pick it up as a story.
Just some thoughts..sorry it is so long!
Image Image Image
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

Now that's an idea where it could go but don't we have to try hard for it to go into the headlines.

But if it becomes sucessful and word gets around it could do.

Well I think it could as the slightest word can set the entertainment news headlines starting.

I don't know if you agree if word did get around fast and the entertaiment news mags and tv shows started picking it up that it would be great to hear us fans standing out and standing up for our fav actress in those headlines as that would get the word across even more for those people who don't have internet access. To join in on the uproar.

Do you think that would get the show off air eventually if word got round quick and more people were starting to dislike the show?

I will leave it up to you guys to see if you agree with anything I have said or have comments about anything in my post. Image
shell

Postby msyana » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am

Some tips in what to send and what not too:

- Stay civilized (in other words mind the language towards ABC). Why? Because long rants enter the delete button and well worded complaints might be read.

- Don't send threats! ABC has a big lawer team, threats might end you up into big legal trouble.

love

Yana

ps. Gogo Shannen and don't let ABC get to you!
msyana

Next

Return to Shannen News