[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - shannen's dance tonite..view...

shannen's dance tonite..view...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Dianna » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 am

BAD NEWS Image Image Image Image Image

Shannen and Mark have gone home Image Image Image Image Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby jenny777 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:08 am

I swear it's rigged!!!!!!! Image

She had all the Charmed followers, and I knew no Charmed fans voting!!!!

I swear it's rigged cause of his injury!

No more watching for me. Image
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:08 am

the show has ended for me...i know mark's hurt so it's just as well, and now i don't have to watch the likes of kate gossling and the old astronaut anymore...so sad...going back sleep to dream about happier days
shaed412

Postby Dianna » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:15 am

Yeah it's obviously because of Mark's injury. They didn't wanna complicate it so made it so that Shannen was sent home.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby davidm » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 am

I will not be watching anymore. Shannen was elegant, graceful, and charming. I do agree it is rigged. Gosslin just plain stunk.

Whatt happened the fans didn't call to vote ?
davidm
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 am

i agree i think it had a lot to do with mark's injury. as soon as i read shannen's tweet last nite about him hurting it in rehersal, i thought, i hope it heals fast. of course we all know they deserved more than they got. i didn't care for the show before and i certainly don't care for it now. but im very proud of shannen for facing her fears and showing us fans what it means to challenge yourself...she's a beautiful person inside and out
shaed412

Postby amandabynight » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:31 am

I just found out she didn't make it to the next round. That's just lame. She was GREAT and much better than a couple of other dancers.

I will not keep watching. I was only tuning in to see her.

Btw, the first week when she was crying and her dad looked so proud, I was really moved. She's incredible!
amandabynight
New Shannen Fan

Postby cevans » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 am

cevans
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shell » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 am

I know I carn't believe it eirther. I was so looking forward to Shannen getting through.

Now I feel bad. We must not have voted enough for her. Now only if I could of voted more.

I am not going to watch it no more eirther now.

To bad she had to go out the first week out of all the weeks.

I enjoyed the 2 dances she did though. I thought she improved too.

I thought she had a bigger fanbase or it could be like you said nobody was interested in the voting or DWTS.

I feel sorry for Mark hurting himself as it must be a pretty bad injury.

I am proud of Shannen as she went out there and faced her fears and made us proud along with her family and friends.

I also agree with that she is a beautiful person inside and out. She has feelings just like we do. I don't go on what people have said in the past about her and those who still think she is like what she was in the past.

Now what do I susposed to watch on a Tuesday morning as it used to be watching Shannen dance. Image
shell

Postby lynnwood » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 am

Does anyone know why Shannen and Mark did not show up on Jimmy Kimmel tonight? I hope it is not emotional upset. Shannen earlier tweeted that she could not stop crying..my heart sank. I just can not believe Shannen did not get the votes.
The DWTS castoffs (Shannen and Mark) are to be on Good Morning America in USA wed AM. I would love to hear more from Shannen and Mark about the injury and being voted off. It must be really hard on Shannen, especially since she was doing DWTS for her dad.
I sent ABC a complaint and told them I would not be watching any shows they broadcast.
We should start a voting campaign of our own and send it to Shannen showing how much we disagree with DWTS. Image
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News