Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby kido » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

you also can just re join use other mail and vote))
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby michele » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 pm

I really think Shannen and Mark will be fine. They go for the drama and they torture everyone as long as possible. The Mark fans voted heavily like we always do. I also saw on ABC that Shannen picked up quite a few votes from people who have no loyalty and decide their votes each week. Plus with all the Shannen fans voting, it should be good.

Each week stands on its own, so we will have to vote hard each week.
michele
New Shannen Fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:33 pm

i saw her finally! she is extremely sexy!! i have voted to she Image i love her new dress all black , i like this dance because is very funny! i cant wait for see she of new! Image she would dance of new? but in the clip i saw they that are tired, think that dance is hard.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:47 pm

I will be voting each week. You can be sure about that and with another 4 emails from my house that I am using to vote with she will get 55 votes from me each week. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby usedkarma » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am

For next week, make sure you register on ABC.com with every email address you have! It's simple, fast, and you don't have to wait for a confirmation email!
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 am

Hey guys!

Does someone have the link to the results show? I missed part of it tonight and I wanted to see it!

Thanks!

Linz
Linz

Postby shannen90210prue » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 am

Its not fair I wish Shannen wasnt cut. Image
shannen90210prue

Postby brian77 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:45 am

WTF?

That made me sick.
brian77
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 am

Ya i couldnt believe it eather ..i mean some of the couple Amercia wanted to stay..im mean the football player?the old guy.. (no offense to Buzz ) but mostly they voted for Kate? who couldnt dance Image her way out off a wet papper bag.i mean realy,what were they thinking?? what did they think? she would be good for laughs? the druma? i mean the to most interresting cellebs on there, they didnt want .Shannen ?Pamila the most downloaded cellberty ever Pamila was in the buttum 2 man thats hard to fathum

But some of thee others should be have bin kept as in Dearik and Nic as for there 2nd dance last night they were the best ..Nicole clould actualy keep up to Dearik.then id put miss Shannen a diffanet 2nd .

Man how Amarica got it so wrong ,Image well now i wont have to worrie about DWTS clashing with my watching Amarican idle.

But you know folks iv got a hunch Shannen may not be as bumed as we are .as like on one hand she may be a little dissapointed as her dad was injoying her being on the show .and was just probbly getting into it wanting to win.but on the other hand ..as she said shes ok with it as she wouldnt be continuing being parterened with Mark as he injoured his knee ,and may require sugery..so she would be danceing with Marks dad ..

as they wanted to keep it in the family ..

But still it would of bin way cool to see her go farther then that ,so see her get more confadent .in herself .come out of the shell sorta speack..see what she could accomplish ..

Oh well so much for watching anymore of that show for this season.. sorry i know i went on a bit ,but hey had to vent some ya know..
Last edited by honda200 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:20 am

I was SO sad to hear that she got booted off!! She was AMAZING! And Kate Gosselin totally sucks- so why the hell is she still on it? Seriously, SHannen deserves to be on the show, she was SO great!!
Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News