dwts voting...PLEASE vote here...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shell » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Now that makes me feel sort of better if the judges are always like that and not just with Shannen.

I will be voting for her anyway. I want Shannen to get through. I do still think it was a harsh comment but she might of expected some sort of comment like that but not just the way that judge put it.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:25 pm

i cant wait for see to Shannen dance in the proxim week! sure that would have more mark! when she dance of new, the votes are open of new?
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby michele » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Everyone ready to vote? Image

The scores and votes from last week will be added to this week. Then the lowest scorer will be voted off tomorrow.

The jive is a high energy dance. It is also fast and they tend to score it hard. Mark is a champ at the jive and sometimes overdances it. It is lots of fun and hopefully Shannen will love it.

Remember you can start voting as soon as the show starts. Its easier to get your votes in that way as well. When you are voting online, if you have more than one computer you can vote the same accounts on each computer. Also remember you can vote the same accounts on multiple browsers.

The competition will get stiffer each week. Try to increase your votes every week. That's what the fans of the other contestants will be doing. If the voting gets too slow try voting early in the morning. Normally Foxfire works better on the voting than Internet Explorer
michele
New Shannen Fan

Postby auntygail » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 pm

I manged 88 votes last week but have opened more accounts now so i should be able to vote 242 times tonight. I don't know how Shannen is feeling but I am so nervous for her it hurts!

Go Shannen!
auntygail
Major Shannen fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

^ i know how u feel gail, i was so nervous 4 her 2 last week and will prob b the same later 2nite.

i just hope the judges arent too hard.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 pm

I am too. I will be like come on Shannen get through. I will be on edge when I am waiting to hear wheather she has got through.

I hope she gets through as that will give me relief for another week till it is happening all over again.

I think I will be on edge even more if she gets to the final I will be like come on Shannen win.

Then I will be jumping for joy if she wins with Mark. I know that's weeks away yet. A lot of weeks being on edge first. Image
shell

Postby marianne16 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 pm

you can count on us michelle, we will vote! Even if you are not able to see the show live tonight from your tv, go vote throught on abc site!!!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 am

have just voted and used all my chances guys, i am glad i contributed though and look forward to view the video tomorrow nite. Image

this may seem petty but i dont like how shannen and mark's name is always last on the ABC voting website, i dont understand. it doesnt seem fair especially since their surname is the start of the alphabet. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby auntygail » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 am

I was just thinking that myself, Sarah.

I have to be more careful with my cursor as I accidently voted for Chad Ochocinco on the way down. Image
auntygail
Major Shannen fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 am

shannen is right she needs to work on the judge len. i cant believe he only gave her a 6 again, he is having a laugh my godness.

wait until the votes are all in by us though Image
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News