2 shannen movies on tv tomorrow...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shaed412 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:31 am

i like to check lifetime movie network to see if they are airing any shannen movies when im home and i checked for tomorrow for some reason, and there are two on. friday march 19th at 12pm is friends til the end and at 4pm is a view of terror. i will be at work, but i own both movies...i just love watching them live...lol. hope u guys can catch them.
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:15 am

Yeh I also have these movies. I have View of Terror on DVD and got Friends Till The End recorded but I am not sure if that has been taped over. It probably has.

I have other Shannen films on DVD too. I have Mallrats on video still. Image
shell

Postby shaed412 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:01 pm

yeah most of my shannen movies are on vhs, im slowly starting to get them on dvds. and all her tv shows and interviews are on vhs...i really gotta convert them over
shaed412

Postby Dianna » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 pm

I hope they put Friends til the end on DVD, I love that movie and would really like a nice copy that is clear without adverts.

Also Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult is on Friday, March 26, 2:00 PM on the comedy channel. (Note: VERY small role: http://www.shannen-doherty.net/NakedGun.html)
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Linz » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:39 am

Both of those movies are awesome! Thanks for posting!! I agree with Di- I wish they would put Friend Til The End of DVD! It is such an awesome movie, I recorded it on VHS. And all the things I have recorded of Shannen are also on VHS. I am getting the DVD's off of Amazon, slowly but surely. LOL. Image
Linz

Postby shell » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 am

That would be nice if they put Friends till the End on DVD. I think this was one of Shannen's best films I saw.

I have also brought Shannen DVD's off Amazon.

I must have nearly all of them off there apart from one unless one of Shannen's new films goes onto DVD like Encounter with Danger.

I think some of them have already as I have them in my DVD collection of what Shannen's been in along with other DVDs I like. Image
shell

Return to Shannen News