[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shell » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:50 pm

I know. I hope she does one day even if its Collectormania London again.

It will great if we here that she is going again this year. If that happens I wont be as nervous as I would of already met her.

I wounder if she will remember me and my birds.

I will get 2 photoshoots this year if she goes. I wont smile as much eirther and have 2 great photos with her to go with my other one.

2 different great photos. I will probably get her to hug me on one if it happens. Like she did with others. Image

Plus another 10 autographs and a different question to ask in the Charmed Talk if she happens to agree to go again. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 am

honda200

Postby shell » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 am

I would but I have a thing about putting pictures of me on the internet even if it is with someone else.

I even deleted the pictures I had of me and my friends on facebook because I didn't feel comfortable with them there.

Now it's all my pet birds, model dragons and other stuff I have took pictures of.

Anyway the picture I had with Shannen doesn't look anything like me hardly because I smiled to much. lol. Image

Thats why if she ever goes to Collectormania London again I am just going to smile normally and not as much as I did this time round. Another reason why I will have more than one photoshoot. So I can look different on both of them. Image
Last edited by shell on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
shell

Postby honda200 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:59 pm

honda200

Postby shell » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm

I had to look more than once and noticed your answer ended up in the copy you posted of what I wrote.

It's underneath one of my sentences.

I probably would post my picture of me and Shannen but one part of me wants to but the other part of me is holding me back considering what people can do with people's pictures on the internet these days.

I think it would be safe on this site as others have there pictures up.

Plus it doesn't look like me very much because I recon I smiled to much on it. Image

Thanks for understanding though and I think I would have to upload my photo to another site first to link it to this site. I don't think I can just take it from my pictures folder. Image
shell

Postby honda200 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:56 am

honda200

Postby shell » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Ok I am glad you found your answer in what I posted.

I don't know how you managed it eirther. I didn't think that was possible what you did till I seen in my post.
shell

Postby myrtle38 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 am

Just catching up with this thread. My fiance and I probably spent a lot of money - hotel, train, etc too to get to Collectormania - but it was SO worth it! Following Shannen for so many years and then getting to actually meet her was worth every penny in memories alone, never mind the photos and autographs we have as souvenirs. You only pass this way once guys, so if you get chance to do something - go for it I say!
BTW Lady Macbeth - my fiance was somewhat enamoured of the Koala Bear you said you'd seen too - have you any photos?
Last edited by myrtle38 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
myrtle38
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 pm

^ well said jean. Image

ladymacbeth is no longer here. i hope the thread jean posted cleared things up.

why dont you post your photo with shannen for us to see?.
there was quite a lot of us at the saturday venue, we might have even chatted to you. it was an amazing day that we shall cheerish for the rest of our lives. Image
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News