[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Random Thread

Random Thread

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 am

I did what I could for Mike, yesterday. Doesn't look like he's been around, since, though.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

^ you did well craig, i did notice your long post LOL. mike maybe has been busy with all the ladies he has in his life now. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, we waited a bit late in the day to get into all that.

He didn't ask the question til about a week after Valentine's days.

Women are only patient when the man's waiting on them.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby spider » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image By jove! I needed that Image Image
spider

Random Thread

Postby lover » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey guys, I've been wondering, has any of you seen Precious? I really want to watch this film, but no one wants to come with me, as it's a really heavy film.
lover

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:39 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby lover » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 pm

^ Be my guest.

Guys, am I the only one who hates it when couples are just like siamic twins? Each time you talk to them they speak in the same voice, actually repeating the same words and sentences to you like you're a bloody moron! Honestly, I find that pathetic. The fact they're your partner doesn't mean they're always right and it surely doesn't mean that you have to erase your own voice and speak together like a duet. Seriously, have some backbone, talk with your own voice and words, Jesus!
lover

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:14 am

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby lover » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 am

Of course, it's always someone in particular, but it wasn't the first time. Couples can't admit when their partner is wrong, it's like talking to a wall. I have no problem with people attacking me, but this woman doesn't even know me and she's just quoting her girlfriend's words. She forgot that I know her girlfriend very well and I know it's coming from her. I mean if you're going to lie to me at least do it properly, I can't stand bad liars.

I can see when people are in the same wavelengths- I have some people like that in my life yet I don't agree with every word coming out of their mouths and quote them all day long, that's insane. The fact you're on the same wavelength doesn't mean you always think the same thing, if that happens it means you're not brave enough to think for yourself. It just amazes me how she can never see that her girlfriend, who's a very good friend of mine, is wrong sometimes.
lover

Random Thread

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 pm

laurajaybee

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House