[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Hi Everyone.

Hi Everyone.

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hi Everyone.

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

your quite right shell, you have to be wary on the internet. as chuckle says if you arent comfortable then dont post your pic here. please post your shannen story though. Image

maybe we did see you at the venue, there was so many shannen fans though it would be hard to remember you. lauren and i were trying hard to recruit new members while at the venue! LOL

i take it you are british? Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Yeh I probably sure you too and probably in the Charmed Talk as me and my uncle couldn't find our seat numbers and we did and someone was sitting in them so we had to sit else were but I think I got a better view as I was only 5 rows away from Shannen.

I think I will post my story here.

Yeh I am naturally british.

I didn't see anyone who was trying to get members to join or I probably would of there and then but I was probably to busy spending my money. £ 200 on autographs and then another 100 on merchendise. I wanted to make it worth while. I got my photo in a plaque whilst I was there and it makes it look more amazing. People at my college think its amazing too as there are a few Shannen fans there too. One in my class who wouldn't belive me when I told her I was meeting her. Then she got a shock when I went back and shown her the photo of me and Shannen. The totors thought it was great too. Now I have people coming up to me at college asking me what it was like and then I am taking the photo and autographs nearly everyweek so they belive me.
shell

Hi Everyone.

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 pm

^lauen and i were only having a laugh with some people we meet at the venue.we got talking to some fans while we were waiting during the day. i could never walk around the venue hall trying to recruite new board members LOL Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Cool thats nice you had a laugh and talk with other fans. I was talking to a Shannen fan when I was in the que for the photoshoot. I am happy a had a blue ticket for that or I would of been waiting longer.

I still think of that day now and what Shannen and me talked about whilst she was signing my pictures. Most of what we talked about were of the pics as I think some of them surprised her.
shell

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeh I was nervous too. I couldn't sleep well that night in the hotel and didn't eat my breakfeast because I was also feeling sick with the nerves and excitment.

I am glad I don't have to wear glasses but if I did I would of probably put them on like you did as I wouldn't want to stand on her foot eirther.

I had enough with putting my arm around her as I didn't if she would of been comfortable with that but she didn't mind and she put her arm round me too. So our heads touched too. I think I smiled to much on the picture but it was still a great one.

I actually liked Shannen's american accent as it was different hearing her actual voice without a screen infront of her which made it sound more english. I wounder what she thought about mine english accent as I am also a quater irish too.

Yeh we might of seen one another and thought nothing about it. My queing ticket was 155 I think. I had all my autographs before 9.30 and then I txt my mum and friends to say I had met her.

One of my friends is jelous of me and another one of my friends carn't belive I have met my fav actress in all the world.

My 2nd dream became a reality when I met Shannen. 3 and a half years after the first one became real. It was one of the best days of my life too. The only thing is I lost my oldest budgie on the evening after I met Shannen. She was ill before I left for London so I knew she wouldn't make it through the weekend. She was nearly 7 years old. My other bugie died nearly exactly a month after on the 27th Dec. He was nearly 3. I have 2 new budgies now and my lovebird Shannen likes. She will be 6 in may.
shell

Hi Everyone.

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

^shannen's accent was so cool. as i am scottish and was with two irish girls at the venue (rachael and emma) i think shannen liked our accents too. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Hi Everyone.

Postby lover » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Hey, welcome to the boards, it's always good to have more Brits in here! (I'm a huge British fan, you'll get used to it, I swear I was British in my past life Image).
lover

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Thankyou Lover.

Yeh I will never forget Shannen's real accent as I really liked it. I think I like american accents. It sounded so different from what I herd her on Charmed, other tv shows she has been in and films. As her voice sounded the same in those but I like watching interviews with her in to as sometimes you can hear her real accent.

Do you think she likes english accents as I have no clue what an english accent sounds like as I speak british.

It's weird insn't it when people come up to you and say I like your accent and your like what accent as you are so used to yours but you have got to think she probably doesn't think she has one as she is used to listening to her own voice and other american accents. Like everyone else she will know she will have an accent to others like us. Image

I hope I didn't sound horrible in that paragraph as I don't want to be.

I do agree though her accent is cool. She might of liked mine as she liked my pet lovebird. I knew I would get comments on my pet birds as she likes animals. So that's why I think she likes them and my because I named my lovebird after one of her characters. Image
shell

Hi Everyone.

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Hi Everyone.

Postby lover » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Don't get me started, I could talk about accents for days! Image American accents are weird in real life- I have trouble getting them on the phone, but they're much easier to understand face to face. I like it but it's not my favourite.

I'm not sure- the world is pretty divided to those who love British accent and think it's the most amazing thing in the world, and people who want to cry listening to it. However, both groups don't get a word you guys say, unless they're native English speakers Image. Shannen looks like she'd like a British accent, I mean seriously, didn't you want to hug Rex just because of his fabulous accent? British accent and spanish langauge (separately!) are both the best things in the world.

Even when you're used to yours, you can always listen to your accent in a way, especially in a society that's so famous for its different dialects.

By the way- each time I see your name it makes me smile- it reminds me of Shell Dockley!
Last edited by lover on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions