Hi Everyone.

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 am

Hi I am new here like a few others but I have been cheaking updates on this site for about the past 5 years now as I think it was in 2004 sometime when I started cheaking it.

I have also met Shannen. I met her at Collectormania London on the sat and we had talked to one another too. She commented on some of the pics I took and DVD cover I took to get signed.

I am also following her on Twitter now too and a fan on her facebook fan page she has started up with her rehearsal pics on.

I have commented on a few of them too. On her posts she keeps posting on there. I have a pic I took of a German Shepard when I was at crufts - Dog Show yesterday I am thinking of uploading for Shannen on facebook. I just hope it won't upset her as I know she lost hers last April. As a big fan of her I thought it would be a nice pic for her off one of her fans.

I have been a big fan of Shannen for 10 years

Anyway I am sure you will give me a warm welcome on here and I wish I signed up sooner.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hi Everyone.

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 am

wow! you are lucky for can meet shannen! welcome to the boards! Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 am

Thank you merceandshannen.

Yeh I think I am lucky too concidering it was one of my dreams to meet her. I was excited about from the day I found out and then when I was in London at the convention trying to find where she was my uncle spotted her as I didn't realise it was her at first as she was standing up about to sit down.

Then when I did realise it was her I was like omg she is really here and its actually happening. She had to speak to me first when I was getting my autographs as I didn't know what to say. Then we started talking about the pics I had took to get signed. I got 10 autographs from her.

Then I also asked her a question in the Charmed Talk.
shell

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Yeh that would of been good but I don't know if I would be able to do that alone as I went with my uncle.

It looks like I missed that dinner then. Maybe if Shannen goes to Collectormania London again this year we can make a plan where all of us members can meet there as I will defenetly be going if Shannen goes again.

I think some members of the site were in the Charmed Talk too as I was there too. At least I got to ask Shannen a question in it. I only went on the Saturday as I went back home the Sunday.

Thanks for your welcome chucklemagne.
shell

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:09 pm

I am glad I went too and I had a good time. Talking and seeing Shannen was one of the best parts along with the photo I had with her. The 10 autographs I got and the Charmed Talk.

Asking her the question and listening what she was saying about things and answering others questions was interesting too. I learned abit more about things when I was in the Charmed Talk when she was giving answers to peoples questions.
shell

Hi Everyone.

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:24 pm

welcome shell Image

feel free to post your shannen picture and story in the shannen news section, i would love to see you picture and read your story.
we went for dinner afterwards to pizza express, you could have come if we had know. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Hi Everyone.

Postby shell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Yeh I know I missed all the fun with the dinner. Maybe this year if it happens again. As I will defently be in London then.

I will probably post my story on here but I am a bit funny with posting pics with me on the internet. I don't even have any pics of me on facebook. It's just pics of other things. Like my pet birds.

Same with the autographs I got. There not even on my facebook eirther.
shell

Next

Return to Introductions