Older Members Intro Thread

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby jenny777 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:25 am

sarah-lucy wrote:welcome back jenn! that great news you are here again, that's what matters. Image

i also joined the same month and year as you but cant remember you at all. i look forward to see on you on-line here. Image

Haha thanks!! Image I remember you, but it's cool. I have a crazy memory for the most part. I changed my signature two years ago or so, and it was different before. Probably another reason why I'm not as memorable.

And we'll have to try to meet up again Jean Image
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 am

Jenn wrote:Haha thanks!! Image I remember you, but it's cool. I have a crazy memory for the most part. I changed my signature two years ago or so, and it was different before. Probably another reason why I'm not as memorable.

And we'll have to try to meet up again Jean Image
Umm so you sat jenn you had changed your sig back 2 years ago? umm iv only known you as jenn .so what was it before if i can ask?

But as for you and i meeting up this year ,,your darn totten we will try hunn ..but that will depend mostly on you kido.you finding the time and hopefully ether comeing here to my plase or comeing down half way or so to meet up..

So jenn we gotta make this happen ok ..this summer ok Image
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Introductions