[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby honda200 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 am

For those who mentioned that we should all vote for her.if that person who first mentioned it,

umm now i could be wrong, but if the show has the same voteing rules..as American idle ..then one can only vote if they are in the states,so i cant vote, overseas cant and so on .so all you Amarican members here vote more then once as you'll be voteing for the rerst of us...but ya in those online polls ,if she was to actualy take a boo at any of them,it might be nice for her to see the support from her fans.

And wasnt Mark the guy that was partenered with Saprina ,sorry dont know her last name but she's with the singing group ..the Cheeta girls.that i know.

She and Mark where the favourits to win till they got the boot med way through that season?

Oh and Sarah Lucy aside from miss Shannen and Buzz .i have to go back a reread the list but i cant recall any other names that i knew and im in Canada so dont feel bad hunn Image
Last edited by honda200 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby cevans » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 am

They do have online voting as well as telephone voting so perhaps people outside of the US can vote. I'm not sure but I know you vote on ABC.com. American Idol only allows telephone voting and texting.

Last night after I heard the news, I decided to wander around on some Dancing With the Stars boards and found ABC's message board for the show. The Mark Ballas fans seemed to be iffy on whether Shannen could do any good or not so I made an account there and let them know that they have nothing to worry about. I also suggested they check out some of the YouTube videos of her dancing on 90210 and Charmed. They seem to be a lot more excited now as most said her dancing in those videos was really good! Image Here's some of the threads there in which you can chat about Shannen and her partner Mark:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/discuss?cat=23170&tid=810497&tsn=1

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/discuss?cat=23170&tid=463667&tsn=36861

Honda, yes, I believe it was Mark who had Sabrina as a partner years ago. Image
cevans
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby jenny777 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:08 am

I'm so excited!!!! Image

I'm going to be in LA in the end of April, so I'm definitely going to try and get tickets too!

The way she moves her hips, you know she can dance!
jenny777

Postby honda200 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 am

Last edited by honda200 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby cevans » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 am

honda, I'm not sure if people outside of the US can vote or not. Image All I know is that DWTS does allow online voting at their website so it's possible I guess. I can try to find out for you.
Last edited by cevans on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
cevans
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby honda200 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 am

honda200

Postby dearprudence » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 am

OM*G!!! I am so excited!! I have never watched the show, but I will definitley be tuning in this time. I thought Shannen didn't want to do DWTS? Oh well, I'm glad she's finally decided too. Everybody VOTE for Shannen!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!! Image Image
dearprudence

Postby manny » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 am

Why? The article says Shannen has been motivated by a desire to please her ailing father Image

I suspect the $200,000 plus bonuses has something to do with it as well Image Recent news reports do seem to indicate that Shannen has cash flow problems Image DWTS will be a nice payday--probably 10x better pay than Encounter With Danger Image

Winning won't be a slam dunk by any means given that Shannen is a chain smoker Image who considers vacuuming the floors on occasion to be a substitute for a regular workout routineImage More constructive use of time perhaps Image

And the natural talent for dance we've seen glimpses of in BH90210 & Charmed has tended to be, well, natural --to her credit, but just having a little spontaneous fun is very different from this choreographed competition. And it is a competition not a Circus of the Stars exhibition and it will be really interesting to see if Shannen lays it on the line. Because she shore talks a good salsa dance Image

Let's see if Shannen Doherty can bring it when it counts Image
Last edited by manny on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
manny
New Shannen Fan

Postby jhem » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Image so excited..can't wait!

but we have no cable connection now, so i can't watch the show..but i'll make sure to follow her performance on E! news.. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhem

Postby marianne16 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:32 pm

I will probably post episodes on youtube for those of you who are not able to catch it on tv!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News