Please watch this web series

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I'm trying to spread the word about this fantastic web series that I just adore! High production values, you'll be amazed that it isn't made for TV!

www.RieseTheSeries.com

Riese is a world of moral ambiguity and political intrigue.
A decimated land populated by characters from dreams and nightmares. Loyalties are ever in question, suspicion in the minds of all. The realm, however, was not always so cruel. Everything began with a peaceful nation called Eleysia.

The Kingdom of the Wolf, Eleysia was once prosperous due largely to the influence of Empress Kara and Emperor Ulric. This all changed when a coup d’etat, orchestrated from the shadows by a religious cult,
brought about a total regime change.

Taking the throne was Amara, the Empress’s cousin.
A power-hungry tyrant, Amara immediately utilized Eleysia’s wealth and power to begin colonizing the world, crushing nation after nation in order to unite the people under one banner. Even as she assaulted the world, an ominous, enigmatic group clearly wielded power over her. Called The Sect, they purported themselves to be the official religion of Eleysia, and began to spread alongside Eleysia’s borders.

It is truly an amazing steampunk-inspired series. Very high production values. It is made in Canada, stars actors from TV shows such as Stargate, Sanctuary, Battlestar Galactica and Smallville. If you love sci-fi and fantasy then I definitely recommend this.

You can watch it at www.RieseTheSeries.com and follow the links to "episodes" and "Chapter 1" or you watch it at www.youtube.com/user/RieseTheSeries

Please give it a chance and tell people you know who may like it!

Thank you

*Hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Sounds really intriguing. I'll definitely check it out when I have some time. Image
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Coffee House