[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - 2 channels open to SD's new reality series!!

2 channels open to SD's new reality series!!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannenmcgett » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 am

Shannen Doherty wants a reality show
Shannen Doherty… recently had a three-hour meeting with her reps, who told the notorious diva that she needed an image makeover so she can “get back to work,” a Hollywood insider revealed to The Enquirer.

“The bottom line is Shannen’s got one of the worst reputations in Hollywood for being difficult to work with. She’s got to make herself likeable again.”

The new project will focus on Shannen’s life as a one-time popular actress who must now compete for acting gigs, as well as her romance with her current boyfriend, 35-year-old photographer Kurt Iswarienko. Cameras will be rolling as Kurt and Shennen, 38, move in together…

So far, at least two major cable stations have shown interest in the series, according to the insider - and the show could be on the air as early as next summer.

http://shando.starszz.com/

shannenmcgett Image
shannenmcgett
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shnfan1 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:43 pm

That is sooooo awesome i totally cant wait. Image
shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:31 pm

is this website a reliable source?. reading the artcle where they call shannen a "notorious diva" isnt nice nor right. maybe our dianna can help shread some light on this subject for us. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby stevedore1 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Or perhaps we need to consider the source: "a Hollywood insider revealed to The Enquirer".

I mean, the Enquirer is what I call a "grocery store rag", sold in the impulse aisle as you are trying to check out your groceries. Notorious itself for made-up stories usually with little truth to back things up. Here's another "grocery store rag", as I call it: Star Magazine and their article, "Extreme Makeover! Has She Had Drastic Plastic Surgery?". Shannen has answered unequivocally, "NO!". Or another article entitled, "Exclusive: Shannen Doherty's a Home Wrecker". This is also CRAP! These are things that "thinking" people need to steer clear of.

Please remember (everybody): "Consider the source". Remember, too, that people change as time goes on. So does Shannen. The media may not care, but I know *we* believe in her and have a soft spot in our hearts for Shannen.

(Personally, I'm not so sure about the "move in together" part, however... I'm 'old school'. Just a thought.)

I don't mean to shake anyone up. I have the highest regard and respect for Shannen. (I also consulted the board rules before I wrote this post.)

with care and kindness,
Steve
Last edited by stevedore1 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevedore1

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm

^well said steve. the source of this article tells you immediately to read with caution LOL.

i am with you too on this move-in together scenerio if it is true, i dont think that needs to be shown as it's private. i am maybe old-fashioned too though!

we should await conformation from shannen's rep. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby jhem » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Image that's amazing!!!!
i'll look forward to that..though i have a guess..i think the other cable channenl is "E!"..they love reality shows there..and they all clicked!
jhem

Postby usedkarma » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 am

usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby jewels313 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 am

^^ yeah some people still hold grudges... : ( but the show will show those ppl that they need to get a life, and stop judging people. : )
jewels313

Postby Prudence#1 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 pm

I havnt written in here for ages it feels like.

I hope it gets picked up.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Return to Shannen News