[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My sleep

My sleep

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

My sleep

Postby Dianna » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 pm

^^ What a strange dream, Chuck! Since you hurt your foot in London, I think that is why it is connected to your Shannen related dream!
Dianna
Site Admin

My sleep

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 pm

what a strange dream indeed chuckle, i am such a light sleeper i never remember what i dream about. drop a pin and you will wake me!!. i didnt get any sleep at all the 2 nights i were in london, it was so so noisy!
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

My sleep

Postby Kinia » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:13 am

Chuckles - your imagination is really vivid Image

I had a dream with Shannen too, after London, but I don't remember it as good as Chuck remembers his. I only know Shannen sat next to me when I was sitting alone, in some place - I don't really know where it was, it looked like airport, or school hall but with no ppl in there. She hugged me (exacly like in London) and said few words, I remember that sth happened then, thats why she decided to come to me.

I thought about it all day, I was wondering what really happened in there. But on the other hand, I was happy every time when I realized she visited me somehowImage Maybe it is any possibilty she still remembers me^^ Image
Kinia

My sleep

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

My sleep

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

My sleep

Postby jikraus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 am

Oh, I think many people can see the future in dreams. Sometimes not so good. Maybe a bit scary....but I think its cool..a bit mysterious, but pretty cool Image

My best friend died 22 years ago. There were some very strange things happen to me before and after she died. All having to do with her leaving and being gone. It was a bit creepy Image Hard to explain.

Joanne Image
jikraus

My sleep

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:27 am

oh JIKraus sorry for all Imageis sad. have heard that is very bad dream with the died too , i never have scare dreams for the moment but yes ii have dreams very tired and very real,and if you see the future in the dream, you remeber again the dream?
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

My sleep

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 pm

i am interested chuckle and JIKraus that you see the future when you are dreaming that is so cool. i am such a light sleeper that if you drop a pin you would wake me!. Image
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House