[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby jhem » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:04 am

I just knew this news from Mr. Chuck on Facebook..and my initial reaction is "OMG!!!" they seemed so ...REAL!

but maybe, on the other hand, i realize eventhough they fooled us all..maybe they have reasons..

1. they're not very comfortable by their own skin so they pretend someone else,
2. or one of them is Shannen Doherty..tying to mingle with us..without pretensions that we're showing...(Just a product of my imagination) LOL

though, i don't hate them..it's just maybe someday..they're still welcome to join here!
jhem
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby laurajaybee » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:51 pm

laurajaybee

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby honda200 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:56 am

honda200

Postby honda200 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 am

Oh i see ..but as i said it looks as if its still opperable ..but then again i know what they say about what something looks like..looks can be deceiveing .. Image

But thanks Chuck i think im done with the questions for now anywhy,,
Last edited by honda200 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 pm

This whole thing is really blowing my mind. I haven't been here in a while, so I don't even know all the lies they've told and whatnot, but I'm utterly disgusted by this whole situation. I didn't even know them that well, but I don't think any of us ever suspected anything like this. It's so sick and twisted... I don't think anyone with a fully functioning brain would have done anything like this. Sorry if that's harsh, but what they did was just unacceptable... to toy with everyone's emotions like that... Well at the very least, it's over now and we're no longer falling prey to this sick illusion... Thanks to Dianna and Chuck, and whoever else helped put this insanity to an end.
Last edited by marissalu415 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Previous

Return to Coffee House