[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby Dianna » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:42 pm

They had everyone fooled for a long time. I at one point believed they were real people, I had littlemissbad on my myspace page and I included their comment in the book.

After awhile when I started to spend more time online, I started to have a strange feeling them. I didn't know what it was so my partner and I did some investigating and we started to realize they were not who they claimed to be. This investigation lasted for many months. We even knew they wouldn't attend the London event since they were fakes and sure enough they didn't. That's when I took it to the next level and discussed it with Chuck, who noticed strange things about them. He, however couldn't make a real judgement because his heart was involved. They had him fooled big time. I didn't talk to them that much so things were much more clearer to me.

They knew that we were onto them so they posted photos, which my partner looked into and found online. They basically stole them from a website. That was the crystal clear proof we needed so Chuck confronted them because he spoke to them more. They just tried to cover one lie with another.

'LadyMacBeth' didn't want people hating them for fooling everyone so they played on peoples emotions by saying their 'sister' littlemissbad was sick in hospital to get the attention away from what they were doing.

It's a long story, but basically, they were fake people, one person with three characters. Like Chuck says, we do not know why or what their motive was.

They even invented a fourth person, who we removed. Last night, minutes after they left they signed up as QueenNefertitiv and invented a whole new person with a different life, description and everything. It was very strange. They tried to carry on with another character and fool everyone with that too!

We are watching the boards very carefully to make sure whoever was doing it does not gain access again.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Well, they had me fooled.

I did notice that one of them had 'her' picture as an avatar but that the picture she posted from Christmas that was supposed to be of her, looked nothing like the avatar pic.

The illness story and the fact that one of them was supposed to be 13 made it easy to overlook the discrepancies, I guess.

Plus I tend to get a little paternal and such, about these young girls who hang out here. I'm guessing it's the same for Chuck.

Any chance of tracking their IP addy and having a chat with their ISP?
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby thorn » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:47 pm

I never really had much contact with "littlemissbad" or "KatVonJ", but there was something offputting to me about LadyMacbeth whenever I came into contact with the account. I just never came to this conclusion. Overall, I was never close to any of the three accounts...whoever it is.
thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:52 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 pm

People who do things like that are pathetic. I mean, don't you have anything better to do with your life? I think we're all a little shaken by what's happened. I thought LadyMacbeath was meant to be the youngest at 16? That's what they said in the Collectormania thread, anyway, I think. I must admit, I did find something suspicious about them saying that they were going to go to Collectormania, but then not meet up with any of our members, regardless of where and when, and then saying that they had gone. Then backtracking totally and saying that neither of them were there..

So, yeah. The whole thing has totally gotten to me, and I can't thank Dianna enough for her constant vigilance and perseverance Image

xxxxx
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby mike24 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Oh my god, they had me fooled big time, I had them as friends on FB and I never suspected a thing. This is very sad news for me because I would actually chat with "Sophie quite a bit on FB and I thought she was just another Shannen fan and a really nice girl. So I am a bit shocked and devastated at the same time. Image
mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:55 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Coffee House