[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen-Doherty.net mentioned on Court TV

Shannen-Doherty.net mentioned on Court TV

A place for questions, comments, and suggestions about the site.

Postby shannenholly90210 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:35 am

Hey all, i was just watching "Hollywood Justice" on CourtTV and it was a half hour special on shannen doherty.

It was filmed in 2004. Of course like all other shows like that about shannen, they were talking mainly about the bad things in her career, and not the good.

At the end a woman mentioned a quote that was posted on here im not sure when talking about shannen and an NBC show and that shannen isnt the person that the tabloids portray her to be. Im not sure exactly what she said, but it was something good about the site, i think.

the site was mentioned BEFORE shannen began posting, so just goes to prove what a great site this is!

XOXO Linzy
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:35 am

I saw that to here awhille ago i dont remember that part myself but i do recall a refrenice about this sete in witch the women refers to the introduction, where it talks about miss Shannens new show about a girl that headstrong and nasty but is just miss understoud and gets infalvoed with all the wrong kind of guy s.The emplacation? live emmatateing art .But i didnt think it was a bad exsposay on her it said the facks ,the people they intervewed seamed to be on her side for the most part .they painted her more of a wild child then a bad child who made some bad choiecse.At lest thats how i interpited the show .Jean(honda200)
Last edited by honda200 on Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby alwaysastar » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:27 am

what happened matt?
alwaysastar

Postby shaed412 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:20 pm

I didn't know that it was on last night, and I had driven all day to North Carolina....8 hours....and when I finally got into the motel room, I was flicking through the channels...and I found the cout tv show on.....and I was really upset because the people were bashing her so bad, until the older lady was talking about how sweet Shannen was and how she had never had a bad encounter with her....I was soooo happy...I am sad that I couldn't tape it, but it's okay, cuz I have enough bad things on tape, and I don't like it.....but I didn't see where they mentioned the site....ahhh.....God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby blackrose » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:34 pm

blackrose

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:45 pm

That bad? Wait......who was the host? The man...I think I seen it.....When did it first air, in the summer?

Why can't ANYONE say nice things about our Shannen? Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Shannen, please come and cheer me up by your posting..please!!!! Image Image Image

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby lover » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:27 pm

awwww don't be sad...ppl r mean!!!!it's the media,what do u expect??i'd be shocked uf they said anything good Image Image Image
lover

Postby shannenholly90210 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:27 pm

there wasnt like one host in particular it was like 4 or 5 different people just talking about her like US weekly spokes person and stuff.

Yea that old lady was so sweet she was like "Shannen was so nice and polite." it was cute! Image

XOXO Linzy
shannenholly90210

Postby gemmalouise » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:34 pm

is that programme on in the uk
gemmalouise
Major Shannen fan

Postby linnfromnorway » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:18 pm

I saw Hollywood Justice
but im not sure about that with the web site