Does anybody else

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Does anybody else

Postby mihacv » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Does anybody else who has a sister or a brother have a feeling that his or her parents kinda like your brother or sister more then you Image Image

And with we is not a like for material things but with little things which i notice Image Image

So does anyone else have the same experiance or am i imagining things hehe Image Image
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Does anybody else

Postby thorn » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:33 am

Actually, I'm the youngest and I get the feeling that my parents like me more. It's kind of irritating sometimes.
thorn

Does anybody else

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 am

Don't even get me started.

It's actually quite common. But it's not always as straight forward as it seems. If one child seems to accept things and the other tends to have ideas different from the parents, it can cause friction between the more free thinking child and the parents. It doesn't always mean they love the child less... just that they have trouble relating to that child.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Does anybody else

Postby charline » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:48 pm

I can so relate to this!! But I don't actually think it's true. It's just that my brother has more problems with things. I get that now, I didn't before.

It's probably don't the case with you mihacv... I can't imagine they don't love you even as you're sibling.

It's known that the older siblings faster have the feeling they aren't as loved as the younger.

I hope later on you get to know they love you as much as your sibling(s).
charline

Does anybody else

Postby mihacv » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:00 pm

ok im glad im not alone at this one Image Image
mihacv

Re: Does anybody else

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:33 pm

I know how you feel, i have an older brother who my mom prefers he's autistic and a screw up im her only child that hasnt got in major trouble with cops and stuff but my mom still doesnt like me and is always putting me down and praising him for sitting on his ass all day but yeah lol :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Return to Coffee House