[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - New Members ONLY....

New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby kendall2 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 am

Well, hello to you too. It's always nice to meet another Kendall. I don't think there are too many of us around..LOL.
kendall2
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby youna » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Hello Shannen ! you are my favorite witch in charmed ! I would like to be like you because you are so nice. I have the impresion to know you. I'm french so excuse me for my bad english. I have 10 years. In "charmed", it's seems to be the real life, you play so good ! if posible, i would like to be your friend. I have a question : do you live in new york or san francisco ? I dream to go to the USA. Kisses, I hope you will have time to answer to me... YOUNA Image
youna
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby monkpredator04 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Hello, Shannen... still can't believe that I'm writing this... First, I really want to say Image Thank you, Shannen, for being such an outstanding actress, a kind, caring person and an integral part of your fans' lives...
I'd like to ask you a question, I know that you are very busy woman, but I hope some day you'll answer me... I live in Russia and I wonder if you have ever been to my native land. What's your view about Russia?
Yours sincerely,
MP04
monkpredator04
New Shannen Fan

Re: New Members ONLY....

Postby GraceHalliwell » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello Shannen let me first say I'm a Huge Fan I am new to this site actually I just signed up today I live in Pukekohe East, New Zealand and have watched almost all of your Movie and TV show's you've been in I have two dreams number 1 - to meet my most Favorite Actress of all time Shannen Doherty and number 2- is to become a famous Author and Actress plus to look after young children I absolutely adore them I have an Older sister and a baby Sister and three annoying Brothers :x (I bet you know how that is).

My Question- Have you ever Been to New Zealand?

Thanks ~Rochelle~
Ps- I go to Pukekohe High School, I'm starting my third year there I'll be a year 11 we can drop out after year 11 but I'm may go til year 13 (Year 9-13) my Cousin Sarah is Starting high school this we are in the holiday's but no for long I start School on the 4th of February I hope you have had A good Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope your are Enjoying the Holiday's.

My Brothers and Sisters are Alicia-21, Matthew-20, Nathan-17, I'm 15, Braeden-12 and my baby Sister Hayley is 8 If you ever want to Email me my Email is Rochelle1995@hotmail.co.nz
GraceHalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 pm

a BIG welcome to all the new members.

We love having new members..

Thanks for joining and have fun!

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

New Member Comment & Question

Postby ShannenManFan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 am

Hello Shannen! I've been a fan of yours since your "Little House..." days. I stopped watching 90210 (original & re-boot ) & Charmed when you left. Currently I am administrator for a fan site on Facebook, *True Shannen Doherty Fans* ( check it out if you get a chance ) I have the paperwork required to nominate you to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014. You truly deserve it. You have a strong passion for your work and it comes through in your performances. You have a career that is still flourishing and a loyal, devoted fan base. However, one requirement I need from you. That is your permission. So do I have your permission & blessing?
ShannenManFan
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:32 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

New Members ONLY.... For Shannen

Postby Renata Spadotto » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi, Shannen.
I'd like to talk with you and I'd like to tell I am your fan and I loved your work.
In Charmed I think that you were the best witch and I felt sad when you take out.
I want to tell you that I have prayed for you all day in all my prayers.
I have a question: In your opinion, which were your best work? I'd like to watch because I don't watch everything that you did.
I am Brazilian and my English is more or less because I am learning yet. I hope that you understand me. God bless you! Jesus goes to heal you. Thrust.
With love...
Renata
Renata Spadotto
New Shannen Fan

Re: New Members ONLY.... For Shannen - I'm new member.

Postby Renata Spadotto » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi, Shannen.
I'd like to talk with you and I'd like to tell I am your fan and I loved your work.
In Charmed I think that you were the best witch and I felt sad when you take out.
I want to tell you that I have prayed for you all day in all my prayers.
I have a question: In your opinion, which were your best work? I'd like to watch because I don't watch everything that you did.
I am Brazilian and my English is more or less because I am learning yet. I hope that you understand me. God bless you! Jesus goes to heal you. Thrust.
With love...
Renata
Renata Spadotto
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty