[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Pneumonia

Pneumonia

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Pneumonia

Postby thorn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Has anyone here had pnemonia? If so, then do you know what the early signs are?
thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Pneumonia

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 pm

My cousin has had it twice. He was less than one when he had it so it was really serious. I think the first signs are fluids in the lungs. Try checking a national health service website for symptoms

Hope you're okay

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Pneumonia

Postby thorn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Well, I've got a serious cough and all the signs except fever right now so my mom thinks it is. As you said, I will have to have an X-ray, but I'm not getting it until tomorrow.
thorn

Pneumonia

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 pm

I hope it's nothing serious! Please take care, get rest and keep us posted about how you're feeling

*BigHugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Pneumonia

Postby thorn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Will do, but I've got great lungs so I'm pretty sure it won't get too serious. Image
thorn

Pneumonia

Postby mike24 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 pm

mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Pneumonia

Postby irena75 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I had twise. For some of Wikepedia I agree but the are not same for each person. Sometimes has etching on skeen and I`m serios not kidding about this stuff and I don`t means on measles or chicken post but I had only caugh with drag on chest and small higher temperature around 38-39 degree Celsius sorry I don`t know how much is that on Firenhat. But I do now that you embreace the penumonia she will go one no time, folow the instructions from your medical and drink lot of liquid (water but not cold also not warm she should be same at room temperature 15 C or 18), tea (specaialy help if you instead sugar put natural honey), breakfast with lot of calorry ham, burger, soup warm as possible always during lunch, (if it`s beaf or chicken home made then better), vitamine A>C. eggs drinks life if you can, also help hot chilli paprica since the paprica has a hiacin some natural ingreadians who destroy the virus and bactery also and try to bedroom were you sleep to be on fresh air when you are not there and go on sea (for me Adriatic helps I was on Canj small town on Montenegro), but answer me did you still have a tonsils or not? For now this I can help you and here we used to pneumonai like she is almoust small cold. You`re young will be beteer no time! Image Image Image ImageImage Image

I have always for you
irena75

Pneumonia

Postby thorn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

^Thank you. Image
thorn

Pneumonia

Postby charline » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Hope you get better soon!! *HUGS!*
charline