[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I have returned from the dead!

I have returned from the dead!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby kdawg » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Ok so I haven't been dead. I've just been M.I.A. XD Sorry if any of you guys were worried or wondering where I've been. Things have just still been so stressful and ridiculous, and I've been going nuts over my two jobs too, and things are just crazy. I've deleted my Facebook, and have taken a break from here (as you all have probably noticed), but I'm back!
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kdawg
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:05 pm

I'd wondered where you had gone on Facebook! Glad you are okay and it's nice to see you back. I hope everything is okay

*Hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shannifan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

I hope you are all right! It´s good to see you back! Image

*hugs*
shannifan

Postby kdawg » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Well I never exactly used Facebook, but the worst thing was that my own family members were using it to spy on me, as well as set me up for things, just so I could be put through crap, and my mom knew about it, and was allowing it! There's just been way too much to type about... Basically, I don't trust or have any respect for anyone in my family really, including my mom. She's gone so far as to go online and try to get into my phone contacts, try to read my texts, try to find the websites I'm on to spy on me, lie, she's still being VERY controlling, and omg that's just the tip of the iceberg... Things haven't been good in a long time. I have no motivation to do anything I enjoy, like playing video games, drawing, or even working in my Pokemon fanfic. I just haven't had the motivation. *sigh* I was gonna take a personal vacation after the holidays, but that's not gonna happen with my controlling mother, cuz my car is in her name, therefore I cannot legally take off with it if she tells me not to. And yes I have been given the threat of jail before. So if I wanted to take off to the beach or something, and mom said no, then I could go to jail, just for trying to do something for myself, trying to get a nice relaxing vacation. I've been dealing with so much bull lately that I'm about to lose it. I have seriously been at my wits end for months now. *sigh* Oh and Tiny isn't doing so good to top it all off.
kdawg

Postby mike24 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Welcome back, I hope you are OK. Image
mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannifan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 pm

I´m so sorry to hear that! Your mother seems to be very controlling and I can´t understand her at all! Why is she doing that? Could you talk to her about that or didn´t she give you any chance to talk?
I hope Tiny gets better soon!

*big hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby kdawg » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 pm

kdawg

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Oh sweetie, I really hope that things improve for you soon. I can't even imagine having to go through things like that. That's just awful! I really don't know how to advice you. Just know we're all always here for you

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shannifan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Oh I don´t know what to say! That sounds really terrible! But can´t one do something against that! Of course I don´t mean with that to bring your own mother to court, not at all! But since you are an adult you have a right of your privacy and it´s just not right what she´s doing! Or maybe you could do something that shows her how much you are hurt?! I really have no better idea what to do!

*big hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby thorn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:17 pm

thorn

Next

Return to Coffee House