What made you love Shannen?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby mike24 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:06 pm

For me it was the first time I watched Charmed. Image
mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannifan » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Yep, Prue made me love Shay! I was kinda addicted to Prue, but then I loved the whole show! Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby kdawg » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:56 am

Yep, Charmed started it all.
kdawg

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 am

Shannen first appeared on radar with Charmed, for me. I'd heard all the crap about her from the 90210 days. Didn't really care.

During and after Charmed I noticed that she and I have a couple of personality traits and some other crap in common. I know a little about what it's like to be maligned the way she has been. I know what it's like to have a brain to mouth filter that tends to malfunction at the worst possible times.

I grew up in a small town in the South, so I have a clue what it's like to grow up living in a fish bowl. A smaller fish bowl, to be sure, but the gossipy church/PTA types in a small town aren't any more accurate or forgiving than the tabloids.

It's minor crap but there's just enough similarities to give me some empathy/sympathy for some of the crap she's had thrown at her.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby jhem » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:11 pm

actually i've loved the same woman (Shannen) three times..w/o even knowing that they are the same...

at first at "Entertainment tonight" interview, i saw shay being interviewed about leaving Charmed..i never had the chance to know her name, i just know she's cute!

then at "North Shore" i like Brooke Burns but when Shay came at first i hate her,bcoz she's so mean to my favorite character in the show,Nicole (Brooke) then later i started to like her...

and at "Scare Tactics" rerun,she's funny and cute then my sister told me "Oh,look at her...she's the same girl in North shore" then
i was like Image "you gotta be kidding me,.how on earth i will not notice that??"

and that's the start..every show she's in i watched it!
i started to be a shannatic since 2006! Image
jhem

Postby brenda4ever2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Shannen's pizazz witty attitude and clothes style. I loved her cowboy boots and sleeveless tops from 90210 days!
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby mike24 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 pm

AWESOME! Lots of charmed lovers! Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Postby DontFailMeNow » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:44 am

OMG!!! Do you have the time no jk, i'll keep it simple... Of course it all started with Charmed...The first eppy i ever watched was Dead Man Dating...I didn't love Shannen from the first time i saw her....it wasn't until Witch Trial that i really started to love Shannen Doherty...Just watch and you can see why I love and idolize Shannen!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M29DPF4Xc_U

Shannen is an AMAZING ACTRESS...The scene where she blames herself for andy's death makes me cry everytime i watch it and Shannen played that scene (every scene) just amazingly awesome!
DontFailMeNow

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 am

i hear ya there hunny....i ALWAYS cry at that first scene....the way she can just draw you into her pain and make the viewer feel it too....deffo AMAZING
lilmisshalliwell

Postby mike24 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 pm

<3 PRUE!
mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Coffee House