[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Back from Orlando Florida

Back from Orlando Florida

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby prue10 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:31 am

Dianna did Shannen say anything about the website? Did she say if she had been on it recently or if she had seen what changes you had done?

I am really glad you were able to finally meet Shannen. I am only 16 but I would totally would have a drink with her if I was of age. Image But I would love to meet her one day if she ever came Port Angeles or Forks Washington. Image

Again I am really happy for you both.

P.S. Chucklemagne you are funny/evil. lol Image
prue10
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:07 am

Last edited by honda200 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 pm

i would love to hear your personal story about the event dianna when you have time of course. did shannen exceed your expectations, did she have a bodyguard with her. i would love to hear your tale. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:38 pm

yeah come on di...dish the goss lol Image
littlemissbad

Postby honda200 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:36 am

honda200

Postby soumaya » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:40 am

hi everyone, the pictures are great i want to thank you for give us the chance to feel like we were there, i had a problem of connexion just after the event it was horribal it drives me crazy to not see the news until now so thank you and i am so happy for everyone of you who met shannen Image
soumaya
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannen46 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:18 pm

All that I can say it's: congratulations Dianna! And, moreover, you look the happiest woman around the world in the pics, as I told you before. You and Jamie are very happy...and Shannen, she's adorable in the pics.
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby Dianna » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Thank you Image

Still no news about the clip, but as soon as I get it I will let you all know. For those that can't watch videos on their computers, I will type the interview up Image

Lucy, yes, Shannen exceed my expectations, I knew we were going to hang out, but I had no idea she would take us to two parties and have drinks with us! As a person, she was exactly how I thought she would be. Her good heart and personality come out in her e-mails.

Her bodyguard wasn't with her all of the time. He was mostly around when a lot of people were there.

Prue10 - Yes, Shannen loves the website. She told two people (who I don't even know) how much she loves it and that it's her most favourite. She also said that she will post again as soon as she can.

Honda200 - No, this wasn't my first time in the U.S. I am still in the U.S right now and I was here in April/May too. It was however my first trip to Florida. Florida was beautiful, it was red hot too!

Shannen and I talked about many different things, some of our talks were private about our lives that I am keeping private but one thing I will share is that she plays Prue in the X-box game 'Celebrity Deathmatch' Image and that she wins everytime Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby lover » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Seems like you had a fantastic time, I'm really happy for you. The pictures are beautiful, you're all hot! Image
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News