where can i find it?

Talk about Shannen's role as Cindy Dowabliby and any of the other characters!

where can i find it?

Postby shando1525 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 pm

I have been wanting to see this movie for years, but I can't find it anywhere and I am not really for buying online. No one know a place where I could get it? I am from Canada by the way.
I might order it online if there is really no other way.

Thanks a lot
shando1525
New Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:20 pm
Location: Québec, Canada

where can i find it?

Postby marianne16 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:03 am

I am from Canada too and no market sell the movie and no tv channel is showing this movie since years.
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:09 am
Location: Canada

where can i find it?

Postby shando1525 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:04 am

marianne16 wrote:I am from Canada too and no market sell the movie and no tv channel is showing this movie since years.


Yeah that's what I thought, I have been looking for years too, but thanks for confirming what I thought. I will probably try to buy it online then.
Thanks Marianne
shando1525
New Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:20 pm
Location: Québec, Canada

where can i find it?

Postby usedkarma » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 am

Does anyone have a link for somewhere other than youtube, where I can watch this?
User avatar
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:30 am
Location: Philadelphia

where can i find it?

Postby Linz » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm

usedkarma wrote:Does anyone have a link for somewhere other than youtube, where I can watch this?


Yes! This girl uploaded the whole movie because I asked her too, LOL! But, then I bought it from the UK amazon site- because its not for sale in the US. Only burned copies- and I wanted the real copy of the movie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmw7duhGBI
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:24 pm

Re: where can i find it?

Postby usedkarma » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm

lindsh wrote:
usedkarma wrote:Does anyone have a link for somewhere other than youtube, where I can watch this?


Yes! This girl uploaded the whole movie because I asked her too, LOL! But, then I bought it from the UK amazon site- because its not for sale in the US. Only burned copies- and I wanted the real copy of the movie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmw7duhGBI

Thank you so much!
User avatar
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:30 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: where can i find it?

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 am

i has rec it from the tv, but too i would like have in dvd
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
User avatar
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:07 am
Location: in the paradise of shannen

Previous

Return to Gone In The Night

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron