[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Back from Orlando Florida

Back from Orlando Florida

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Dianna » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi everyone!

Jamie and I had a BLAST, it was the best weekend ever! We met her on Friday and she was really pleased to see us. She gave us the biggest hugs ever! Later that day we met up and had a small chat before she had to meet Kurt. On Saturday we met up with her to give her a gift before I hosted the Q&A. The Q&A was so much fun! I was really nervous but it went well. Shannen made me feel at ease before she came out. I also interviewed Brian too which was cool. After an hour interviewing Shannen and Brian we later met up with Shannen at a restaurant where we had drinks, it was great to catch up. She invited us to the VIP party which we went to and hung out. It was an open bar and there were a ton of other celebrities too. While at the VIP party, she then invited us to the next party! We hung out with her the whole time and Kurt was there too. He's a great guy, really down to earth. Shannen was so kind hearted and really sweet, Jamie and I had so much fun with her. She spent as much time as she could with us. She stayed up until 1am at the party when she had to get up at 5am for her flight. We had an amazing time, and hope to hang out again someday!

While I was interviewing Shannen, Jamie's camcorder malfunctioned so we are now relying on the footage from the camera guy who got the whole thing on tape. He is sending me a copy soon. As soon as he sends it I will post it. However, Jamie did record a few clips with her camera, here is a small one that I will share with you all until I get the whole interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkcjD6SBk8

At the party and the restaurant we took a lot of photos. We would like to share these ones:

This one is of me and Shannen at the VIP party:

This one is of Jamie and Shannen at the VIP party:

This is one of us from the restaurant:

Here is one with us and Brian:

Hope you enjoy it all!! I will be sure to post the full interview asap!

Dianna & Jamie

Ps-Chuck, as you can see, we gave Shannen your present! We were waiting on Shannen so we talked to Brian in the meantime! He was awesome.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby mihacv » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:31 pm

lucky you guys im so jealous Image Image but good for you glad you had so much fun Image Image
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby 9021 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Hey Brian was there too?

More of the charmed ones? does Shannen spoke with brian or with others from charmed?
Major Shannen fan

Postby Dianna » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby d9n1el » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:59 am

wow!!what a great experience!! i'd love to meet her one day...she must be more beautiful in real life than she looks on tv!! cool for you guys!! what a night!!!!
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

Postby zohz » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:19 am

It's amazing, can't wait to see the whole interview. Photographs are great!

x
zohz
New Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am

Haha Chuck you've waited a year to get Shannen that gift! I remember when you first showed it to me.

Wow, Dianna you lucky girl Image I'm so pleased that you and Jamie had a great time! You've worked so hard for so many years fighting Shannen's corner and it's great you finally got to hang out with her... and for so long!

And Brian too. Wow.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby 9021 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Shannen News