[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Luke Perry about Shannen Doherty

Luke Perry about Shannen Doherty

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby 9021 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Do somebody know this interview? Its realy greate what Luke said about Shannen

Interview
Luke Perry - "Beverly Hills 90210"
Dylan McKay is calling it a day. We sat down with the resident 90210 rebel LUKE PERRY, as he shared his final thoughts.

Entertainment Tonight: What are you going to miss the most?

Luke Perry: I can say without question it will be the behind-the-scenes people. They're my guys -- the grips, the photography department. These guys have taught me how to shoot film, they let me run the camera, and they let me move the lights. I feel like I've gotten a really good education from them.

Luke: I know their kids and I know their families. I'll miss these guys a lot. I'll also miss the producers who work with us and are here every day. PAUL WAIGNER is a guy who has really been here and driven the boat for a long time. The boat wouldn't have come this far without him. I'll certainly miss Paul.

At the end, I think those are the relationships that will last the longest. They're the people that you see every day. They're not always the people on camera, so nobody else knows them, but I like them.

ET: How do you think the show will be remembered in ten years?

Luke: I'm flattered to think that it would be remembered. I know that there are a lot of reruns out there, so it might be. I know that early on we hooked up with some pretty serious topics that were going on socially. I thought that we jumped into them pretty good. As the show went on we got away from that, but I am proud of a lot of the earlier programs that I felt really tackled something. Of course, I think the show's going to be remembered for mostly my hair.

ET: What else will you remember?

Luke: I miss working with SHANNEN DOHERTY from time to time. You know, Shannen and I mixed it up pretty good -- both on-camera and off. She was always very lively. It was always very real with us. I thought that early on we did some really strong work on the show.

Down the line we obviously got a lot of attention for other things besides the work that we were doing. People would talk about personalities and fights and things that were going on, but I always enjoyed the work. It was a difficult process, but we got it up there and I thought we did pretty good. I never said that, and I always wanted to get that out.

-- April 11, 2000
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am

Always thought Luke was a really decent guy and this just backs that up =)

Thanks for the interview!

shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby 9021 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 am

I thougt that Luke don't like Shannen ... and that he want to play with Jennie because of their fights ....

but it seems that was not true....
Major Shannen fan

Postby Shannen fan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:48 pm

thanks for the article. it would be nice to see shannen and luke in a new project/film together because i missed brenda and dylan. Image
Last edited by Shannen fan on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shannen fan
Major Shannen fan

Postby 9021 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 pm

I woul love to see shannen as brenda with luke as dylan ... wow that would be sooo great
Major Shannen fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 pm

i remember reading this article when it was out. luke is a really nice guy whom i am sure shannen has a lot of respect for too. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannen46 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Luke is so gentleman with these words Image
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby msyana » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 pm

msyana

Postby triquetra » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Well, Luke didn't think it would happen, but it did; almost ten years later and we still remember him!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby shando1525 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 am

shando1525
New Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen News