[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen Doherty: The Funnylady Is Back

Shannen Doherty: The Funnylady Is Back

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby 9021 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi, I found this and I have to say, that when this is the reason why she has no time for 90210 I am very disapointed ... because she don't have to show that she is no bitch ... for us she will never be it ... and if any one think she is ...she can be proud of it ... but - who wants to see this - and further this will not air in germany so it would be better she go back to 90210 that will bring her more than that ...

here the news

Shanenn Shannen Doherty wants the world to know she's not the bitch that many people think she is.

I can exclusively reveal that the 90210 darling is putting final touches on a reality-type series to show her "lighter and funnier" side, according to a source.

The source continues…

Doherty, 38, will not only star in the project, tentatively titled Shannen, but she will also produce. She has apparently met with several networks.

"She's excited about it, because she doesn't want that stigma anymore of being a bitch," the source said. "They're still figuring out exactly how it will be done. It may even have some scripted elements."

Shannen Your Enthusiasm, anyone?

Doherty declined to reveal any details when we caught up with her last night at the star-studded Entertainment Weekly and Women in Film pre-Emmy party at the Sunset Marquis hotel in L.A.

"I'll be back on TV very soon," she said, smiling. "There will be an announcement very soon. I promise you that."

This isn't Doherty's first foray into reality television. Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty, which ran on Oxygen for one season in 2006, featured the actress doing things like helping women call it quits with their boyfriends.

Meanwhile, Doherty said she thinks her ex-husband Ashley Hamilton has a good chance of going far when he competes in the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars.

"He's a great guy," she said. "The women will vote for him for sure because he's gorgeous, so he'll do very well."

—Reporting by Dahvi Shira

________

[edited title of post]
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Shannen fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 pm

thanks for sharing i had heard about this, i cant wait. i love shannen's surprises. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannen46 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 pm

I hope everybody can see the reak Shannen we see.
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Return to Shannen News