[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Movie/TV Shows Recomendations

Movie/TV Shows Recomendations

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby lover » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah, just what Craig said Image. But I did like the third film, it was the ones after it that were just pathetic, to say the least.

I forgot- We need to watch more British TV! I also really liked Mile High and Footballers' Wives, 2 brilliant British shows. House is nice- I don't follow it but if I come across it, I usually won't quit in the middle. In Treatment is a fab show to watch if you're into psychology, it's originally Israeli but I don't think it's very suited for Americans... If you do watch it, just focus on Season 1- it's an EXACT immitation of the source (with a few light necessary changes). They let themselves be more original in the second season and ruined one of the best characters of this show so do yourself a favour and don't watch it.
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby digitalghost » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 pm

omg!!! i just finished watching Tipping The Velvet and it was sooooo awesome Image Image i loved man, i loved it
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby lover » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 pm

lover

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby digitalghost » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:32 am

digitalghost

Postby lover » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Craig- Oh I know Absolutely Fabulous, a woman I know really loves this show. Lol and how does that remind you of your mother?

Crazy4Shannen- thanks! It sounds rather cheesy, is it really? Because if it is, I don't want to watch it! Lol.
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm

It reminded me of dear old mom because the mother was a self absorbed narcissist with little or no contact with reality.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Well, if you're still looking for recommendations, I have to recommend my favorite show of the moment. It's So You Think You Can Dance. vv Check the sig. Image And you totally don't have to be a dancer to enjoy it. It's like American Idol except the cutest boys don't always win, and dancing is pretty much 100 times more exciting to watch then singing. New season starts september 9 on FOX. Image
marissalu415

Postby digitalghost » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 am

I'm officially a Buffy fan. I watched all 7 seasons and i'm currently waiting for the new issue for the season 8 comics. Watching Charmed, I never thought I'd get into Buffy. Now I think i've changed sides...Willow and Tara forever... Image oh and Team Spike

My brother watched Breaking Bad. I saw a few episodes, it's pretty good. I'm thinking of watching How I Met Your Mother, I saw the first ep and it was funny. But finishing Buffy, I feel the need to watch Angel.

Heroes is good. I finished that. Too bad NBC canceled it with the worst cliffhanger to hang on to. I also finished Veronica Mars, that was a great show. Too bad it was canceled.

Some shows I started watching but got a little side tracked with other shows. I was into True Blood for 5 eps. I haven't watched it for months. I'm so behind and forgot what it's about. Californication I started, but ended at season 2.

Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Previous

Return to Coffee House