Any opinions would be a great i'm at my wits end.

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby hellfire » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 am

Over the past three weeks, i've been fighting with all my friends at school about small things, and its come to the point of me not wanting to back to school or wanting to move away from my group which then leaves me with no one to sit with. Even my boyfriend doesn't want to leave the group, but i'm fed up with all thats happening and to top it off i have a million and one things on my mind and its not helping my grades in school either.
What should I do stay with my group to have company, or leave the group to improve my grades but have no one to sit with?
hellfire
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 pm

sweet thing, let me tell you something. grades are so important!

thats all im gunna say. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby shannifan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Grades are really important, but leaving the group is also not good in my opinion! Would it help if you´d talk to them about those things? Maybe it would get better then?

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby hellfire » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 am

most of the arguements are coursed from them asking my opinion, then not liking what my opinion is, others are over people saying all this stuff that i've gone and told other people information about themselves, in which i have to say i don't do that type of thing. i have tried to talk to them about it but it just seems that they don't really care, and i always get the feeling that i'm unwelcome everytime i sit there as well. i'm starting to think there not worth having as friends Image

i want my grades to be good, or i wont be able to get into the pastry industry, which i'm really looking foward to doing Image
hellfire

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 pm

i know how your feeling hun. the same thing went on with me when i was at high school.

sounds like your friends are not really friends at all babe. if they where they wouldnt be like that with you.

im sorry if i sound a little cold, i dont mean to believe me. i just think you should study on your grades.

sounds to me you need to find some new people to hang with, i know it isnt easy leaving a group but it will be better for you in the long run. you sound unhappy with the people you hang with, move on and you will feel so much better! xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby hellfire » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 pm

yeh, i'm thinking about doing that, thanx so much for all your help, i really appreciate it Image i mite get a head start on my asignments get them in on time. in the end i only hve a year and a half left of school, a strangle thing is i get along more with my teachers than the people my age its kinda weird but yeh we can have conversations that can last the whole 70min. I'll see what the day will bring, 8 1/2 hrs til school starts for the week. how i love the weekends but there just to short. lets just hope that me moving away and finding new friends will be better for me in the long run. mite reduce the about of miagraines i get in a week as well.

thanx again for you help, i'll let u noe what happens at school this week. -bighugsforall-

Hellfire.
Last edited by hellfire on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hellfire

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 pm

good luck hunnie. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby hellfire » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 am

Yay!! i found a group, they're awesome, so friendly, and one girl loves Charmed almost as much as i do, so we talk about it nearly every lunch and laugh about it and the time flys. and we talk about Shannen a lot as well. i'm feeling a lot happier and i've been getting a lot of comments about my different hair styles, that i'm wanting to go to school now Image

Hellfire.
hellfire

Next

Return to Need Help?