Advice or anything you can do to help me?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:18 am

Okay, so how do you know if you are lesbian or bi? I asked my mom and she said I'm only lesbian if I think certain things with the same sex. To some extent I know she's right about that, but what does it entail to be considered either bi or lesbian? I've been so very confused lately because I've never had a boyfriend and so I've never had any experiences with a boyfriend. Also, while in college, there was a certain professor, my music professor Dr. B and I've had some thoughts about her and doing things to her I know the relationship won't go anywhere since she's a professor and I'm a student.....so don't worry about that! But...would that mean I could possibly be lesbian or bi? I've had some thoughts about my best friend when I was younger and those thoughts and everything...the passion and love I feel have not appeared since I saw her. I know very well I have feelings for her Dr. B, that is! However, I know I still very much would like a boyfriend if I ever get one, but I like really like Dr. B and I know its not a crush, been a good while since I've come to acknowledge that I like her. Thank you to anyone who can help and share thoughts!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Image Thanks chucklemagne Image good advice you got there!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 pm

darling my advice to you, is do you feel is right. if it feels right then it is right.

i am very happy to read that you can talk to your mum about things, that makes life a lot simpler.

xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby irena75 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I ask and sometimes go in trouble because direct question but always go on place.

I have always for you
irena75
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Need Help?