[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - New Members ONLY....

New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby laurajaybee » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey, Only Just Joined This Today, So I'm Still Trying To Find My Way About. I'm Sure I'll Get The Hang Of It Soon.

First Of All, I Just Wanted To Say That I'm A Massive Shannen Fan, And Have Been For Ages, Even Though I Live In Scotland And Don't Get To See Too Much Of Her Shows Or Films, Except The New 90210, But We're Loads Of Episodes Behind Image

Secondly, I Wanted To Let You Know That This Is An Amazing Site, It's The Only One I've Found So Far That Isn't All About The Drama, And All The Gossip That Surrounds Celebs. I Just Wanted To Find A Nice Site Where I Could Find Out About Shannen, Being Able To Read Her Posts Is An Added Bonus Image

Anyway, This Isn't Really Much Of A Question, But I Just Thought I'd Post It To Let You All Know. I'll Post A Question When I've Thought Of A Good Enough One Image

Thanks

Oh Yeah, Did I Mention How Amazing Shannen Is? Image
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby fuertesmrl » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 am

Hey Shannen, I know you are busy but i just hope that you can read my post.. by the way my name is Trisha from Southeast Asia.. particularly in Iloilo City, Philippines.. I've been a fan of yours since 1998 when i graduated high school. Right now, am on the process of collecting movies, series and clips. Just a week ago I bought the dvd series of charmed..and I watched it over and over.. but anyways..have always a good day and God Bless.. be safe..Image
fuertesmrl
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:56 pm

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby xxmonicaxx » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 pm

hey shannon,

This is one of my first posts...I was just wondering how you got started off working as an actress, and what it is like to be in the public eye growing up as a child. Please if any of this is too personal don't feel the need to answer, but if not it's greatly appricated.

love you always!
monica
xxmonicaxx
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby ladylove » Wed May 20, 2009 1:48 am

Hey lady i just wanted to say somethings about things. I think u are a wonderful,smart,quick leaner and stronger actress u put ur all into it and it shows.I have never cared to what evryone else has said because thats the drama in the world today maybe if people stop to take a breathe and mind their own busy we wouldnt have so much inteference.The world is to small for so much hate,I believe u are a very strong independant women and i adrime that.U were great in bh90210 and charmed for sure but scare tratics was good too u did well ..... Image
ladylove
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby danielbarker123 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:18 am

Hi everyone!

I just saw 'Gone in the night', and I like when people do a good job telling a story. Shannen Doherty did a good job as Cindi Dowaliby!

I would like to know - what can we do to help the Dowalibys? They lost their seven-year-old daughter, and being charged with the murder plus sexual abuse on top of that is too much for innocent parents to bear.

danielbarker123
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 pm

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby prue10 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey Shannen I am kind of new here. I fell in love with you by flipping through the channels and I ran across Charmed. I have been a fan now for 2 years but only joined a couple of months ago. I think it was in March. Image

Anyways I was wondering when your love of horses started? What do you ride english, western, or both?

I ride a thoroughbred mare named Sundance aka Sunny. She is 10 and I have had her for 2 1/2 yrs. She meand everything to me.

One more question what kind of music do you listen to?

Keep up the good work. Image

I listen to Country. Image
prue10
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby kendall2 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi Shannen! My name is Kendall. I have been watching Charmed on DVD and you are incredible as Prue! My question for you is have you ever met Drew Barrymore? She is another one of my favorite actresses. Also, is there an address I can write to for an autographed photo?
kendall2
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Hi Kendall, I'm Kendall too. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty