MP3/YOUTUBE

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

MP3/YOUTUBE

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Milky wrote:Should have posted the link. Id have had it done by now.

i got a couple of songs that i want though i that ok? xoxo Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

MP3/YOUTUBE

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Heather_Dukez_Scrunchie wrote:Image You are pure evil! And maybe a little bit genius... Image

Another way to download something from youtube is if you have an up to date version of Real Player. If you do, whenever you hover your mouse over a vid, it will come up with a tab in the top right hand corner that says "DOWNLOAD" so that you can download the vid. After doing that, all you need to do is use a basic converter program to put it into the right format. If you're converting for an ipod, you can either convert to mp4 so that you can still watch the video footage, or convert to mp3 to just have sound. Programs like "Any Video Converter" are great, free to download and user friendly. Hope this helps hun! Image

i did it, with real payer. oh my god, how easy was thtat lol xoox Image
littlemissbad

MP3/YOUTUBE

Postby anja » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 pm

I always use this site, it's great Image You just copy and paste the YouTube url into the text field there, choose the file type you want and just click next on the page after that (weird stuff, it doesn't make sense to me lol) and VOILÀ Image I think there's a maximum of ten songs per day though Image
anja
Major Shannen fan

MP3/YOUTUBE

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 pm

thats cool.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

MP3/YOUTUBE

Postby milky » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Yeah just send me the links. Image Have you noticed with real that it wont do every stream you put to it? Image
milky
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Need Help?