I love Kris

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

I love Kris

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

I'm watching Our House and I love Kris. She's reminds me of some of my friends from school. I love how she doesn't seem to let anyone push her around and she's kind of a tomboy, not letting anyone stop her from going after her dreams just because she's a girl. I really admire it and I relate to her. I can't wait to see more of her

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

I love Kris

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:58 pm

That sounds like a really good character. And great traits to have! Can't wait to see this show!
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

I love Kris

Postby marianne16 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 am

I am sure she is lovely! I hope you will post some our house videos on youtube fifthsister!!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

I love Kris

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

I've tried ripping the first two episodes on to my laptop but there is a defect in the DVD and it won't play on anything after half the episode Image

I'm not going to load anything at the minute because I'm trying to get in touch with NBC to find out more about the possibilty of Our House getting released on DVD and don't want to break copyright law in case they decided to look at this website for market research. Could cause problems

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

I love Kris

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:36 pm

I finished watching both season and I have to say, Kris is definitely one of my favourite characters. Just like Brenda I can relate to her in a lot of ways. She's determined and has her sights set on what she wants out of life. Most 16 year olds are not like that and it's really a quality to admire. But she's just like any other teen in every other way.

Shannen was amazing on this show, there was a real sense of family emitted from the cast and I really want to get this on a real DVD with remastered picture and no little adverts popping up now and then

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

I love Kris

Postby digitalghost » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 pm

i only watch the first 3 episodes, but kris does remind myself of me
digitalghost

I love Kris

Postby marianne16 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 am

I only watch the three first episodes, and as you said, kris looks so determinated to see her dream come true! I love too the relation as a sister to molly and I know she did not have a sister in real life, but she would have been a amazing sister!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

I love Kris

Postby digitalghost » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 am

kris got attitude. and i likes it Image
digitalghost

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances