[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I'm facing the biggiest scare ...

I'm facing the biggiest scare ...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby hulla » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry for posting a sad thing here. but I'm really sad and scared when I face to lose a close relative. I have never felt like that before. I need someone tell me what I can do?
Today, I knew my father has a liver ( liver cancer) , I couldn't believe it. I collapsed on the floor and my family just cry a lot. I can't sleep tonight, just cry, cry...
What can I do now? please help me, how can I do to keep my father life? I love him so much, I can't lose him. Image Image Image
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
hulla
New Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I'm so sorry you had this bad news and I hope that everything possible can be done to help your father. I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling and wish there was something I could do for you.

The only thing I can suggest is just be there for your Dad whenever he needs you there. Talk to people who have experienced the same thing you're going through, maybe look for a support group or internet site that can help you.

Oh sweetie, I send you all the luck and love I can and please know that you can come here for love and support when you feel you can't turn anywhere else

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:39 pm

i am so sorry about this news huni.

i dont know what to say exept that im so sorry. im sending love and prayers your way. xxxx Image
littlemissbad

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:11 pm

i am so sorry about yor news too. stay strong and positive though, we all praying for you. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannifan » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:36 am

Hey, sweety!
I know this is a bad situation! I was going through something similar two years ago! It just wasn´t my dad, it was about my grams! But I think it´s almost the same relation because I spend most of my time with her when my mum was at work!
I can imagine how you feel! It´s a really bad situation! The most important thing is that you are there for your dad and of course also for the rest of your family! My mum said, when we had to look after my grams, that everyone is sorry for the ill one, but nobody thinks of the people who stand behind this, who try to take care of everything!
You´re family has to stand strong together!
I pray for your dad and send you all my love and many luck!!! If you wanna talk you also can PM me if you want!

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby shannenzbitch » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Hey Sweetie, I'm really sorry about your father. Image It's very difficult to deal with a loved one being ill. Image The best thing you can do is give him as much love and support as possible, spend as much quality time with him as you can. Sending love your way hun. Image
shannenzbitch

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 am

I'm so sorry for you. I wish there was something I could do for you. And I hope that life will get better for you. And if there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask.

I wish there was more I could say, but I really don't know what to tell you.

We all love you, and I will be praying for you.
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Postby hulla » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your sympathy and advice.
After I posted this here, I received a lot of things which I need. But I had no time to read them.
Of course, I and my family spent all the time with him to struggle with one's illness. That was really terrible. My tear always ran out when saw his pain at any time until he died... now... we really lost him. He's gone for 14 days...
That's a reason why now I can say " thank you all ". Thank you for sharing with my family. THANK YOU ALL !
I hope nobody in the world gets into this terrible situation.

Bless you all,
hullaxxx
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hulla
New Shannen Fan

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm

LadyMacbeth

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:36 pm

im sorry hunnie, really i am. like my sis said if you need to talk we are all here for you.

be brave and stay strong.

and remember when some one we love leaves us in this life, theyare never really gone. and just because we cant see them anymore that doesnt mean that they are not still wth us.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Next

Return to Need Help?