Help... pweez?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Help... pweez?

Postby milky » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 pm

If i were to do it id just c&p each quote post and c&p it back:

chucklemagne wrote:^ There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

TheFifthSister wrote:We could have gone into binary code :-/ Do you know binary Chuck? I don't

*hugs*

xoxoxo :-*

chucklemagne wrote:You can also type the codes in by hand, like:

Code: Select all

TheFifthSister wrote:Use the quote button when writing a post and paste text in between the code it gives you.

OR the long way....
Hit quote on the first post you want to quote and copy all the text in the box, then go back to the thread page and press quote on the other post you want to quote and paste the text from the first quote at the top of the box. The write what it is you want to write. Just make sure you're not writing in the quote box :P Happens to me lots

*hugs*

xoxoxo :-*

Heather_Dukez_Scrunchie wrote:Image We are peas in a pod!

So... Image ?

honda200 wrote:;)..hey if that makes you sound like a dumbass ..then that makes 2 of us as iv aways wondered that myself.. ::) ;) ;)

Heather_Dukez_Scrunchie wrote:At the risk of sounding like a total dumbass...

How do you include more than one quote in a post? :-[
milky
Shannen Wanna Be

Help... pweez?

Postby honda200 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:58 am

TheFifthSister wrote:Use the quote button when writing a post and paste text in between the code it gives you.

OR the long way....
Hit quote on the first post you want to quote and copy all the text in the box, then go back to the thread page and press quote on the other post you want to quote and paste the text from the first quote at the top of the box. The write what it is you want to write. Just make sure you're not writing in the quote box Image Happens to me lots

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
man i didnt even understand your first sugestion let alone the longer sugestion..Imagethats me trying to figure out what any of you guys are saying .. Image
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Help... pweez?

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Ohhh! Now I gets it! Image Thanks for the help (and the binary code Image ).
shannenzbitch

Help... pweez?

Postby memphisfinest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Milky wrote:If i were to do it id just c&p each quote post and c&p it back:

this is what i wold have done....

ImageImageImage
memphisfinest

Help... pweez?

Postby memphisfinest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 pm

^^now i feel the dumbass i put what said inside milky's quote Image
memphisfinest

Help... pweez?

Postby mteacher » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:41 pm

OR the long way....
Hit quote on the first post you want to quote and copy all the text in the box, then go back to the thread page and press quote on the other post you want to quote and paste the text from the first quote at the top of the box. The write what it is you want to write. Just make sure you're not writing in the quote box Image Happens to me lots

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
mteacher
New Shannen Fan

Help... pweez?

Postby mteacher » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Does anyone here know how I can get an autographed photo of Shannen? A student of mine wants one desperately and he mailed a letter to her care of United Talents Agency, but it was returned.
mteacher
New Shannen Fan

Help... pweez?

Postby milky » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

chucklemagne wrote:I think quotes can't be nested inside of other quotes.

Thats true m8. I think php can. Image

[quote="Username1";p="111"][quote="Username2";p="222"]Username2 post [/quote]

Username1 post [/quote]

Yeah this is the php code for quotes within a quote. Where as here its [quote author= with username, link to post and date but can only do one. Only takes a few extra clicks to quote more that one quote. Image
Last edited by milky on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milky
Shannen Wanna Be

Help... pweez?

Postby honda200 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 am

Heather_Dukez_Scrunchie wrote:Ohhh! Now I gets it! Image Thanks for the help (and the binary code Image ).
wee the dumbass stands alone.. Imageso much for 2 peas in that pod hunn.. Image Imageglad you got it as its still clear as mud for me but iv gotten by without know for how ever long iv bin here ..i can life without this knowlage.. Image
honda200

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?