For Shannen

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

For Shannen

Postby jhem » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:25 am

shannen really a good person deep down..she just might not know it,bcoz of criticism she got before...
jhem
Very Important Shannen Fan

For Shannen

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:34 pm

i am sure shannen will be very moved to read your post just as we all are. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

For Shannen

Postby anike » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Hello,Shannen,my name is Katya,i want to ask you one question.Why did you leave charmed?I very love you and i hate Rose McGowan..
anike
New Shannen Fan

For Shannen

Postby xoxoslacxoxo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 am

Dear shannen

I love you. i wish we were related. I hope that one day when i grow up that i can be just like you. I love all the charmed episode and movies you were in. you have given me so much to think about life. Also from the charmed season you showed me that you need to be caring and protective of those you love, even if it may hurt them as long as they are safe thats what matter. You are my role model. i cried when you left the charmed but you have your reason and i know that you are right and what you choose to do. i just hope that when i grow up (i'm 15) that i can think and manage my life just like you. thank you
xoxoslacxoxo
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty